Looking for a mtl tank with great flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

NavyNut

Sep 22, 2013
l'ange-gardien, qc
Well I used a kayfun 5 for the longest time now more than 3 years bought it when it came out and the bottom plastic thing that holds the screw is done the tank still works but I don't know for how long and I can't find replacement for it. So I didn't look into the new tanks I bought one that direct lung but I just don't like it love the kayfun flavor much more and wondering if there's something available out there that would give me a similar experience.
I've looked already for the kayfun prime but its discountinued in Canada at dashvapes if there's a place that has it in stock and ships to canada then I'm all in.
Price is not an issue I want something that's great quality and will give me great flavor like my kayfun 5 and looking for a top fill device, there's the kayfun lite that I've seen but wondering if there's something that's top fill that would give me a similar vape quality.
Thanks.

Reactions: stols001

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Hello @NavyNut, ULTON Tripod (Atmizoo Tripod clone) may be of some interest to you.

It's a bit of a kit as it can do MTL or DTL depending upon how you put it together, o rings are garbage unfortunately like every Chinese clone. But you can't complain that much at the price.

2fdeal has them if you wish to order one or two, just make sure to get the bundle with the extended tank.

Reactions: stols001

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
Another thumbs up for the Prime. I thought the Kayfun 5 was the best thing ever - until I tried the Prime. The Prime's draw is tighter but I find the flavour's better.

You might want to consider getting the Prime extension kit as well. The Prime is considerably shorter than the K5, which can be annoying if you prefer a bigger tank. The extension kit brings it up to the same size as the K5.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
You never know, a Tripod may accidentally drop into your basket yet @NavyNut.

Was looking through vapes by enushi blog and saw some more components that could be bought, like the MTL driptip and also the airflow pipes kit which can be used in place of the bundled airflow reducers.

But genuine or clone I can recommend them, they're very flavourful and nothing comes close with airflow adjustment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread