looking for a new 18xxx mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beaverkt

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
NC USA
Okay so I'm looking for a new mod that will take 18 diameter batteries with a bit of variety on the length. See a while back I had a bolt and loved it. I used it with the extender ring with 18650 batteries and loved the idea that when I finally got a kick that I could just order another extender ring and continue to use the 18650 or go stealth and use no extender rings with a kick+18350. Only one problem I that bolt didn't last long due to the razor thin wire that they used. I took it apart and discovered the burnt wiring. So I decided that I was gonna rewire with better wire and a new switch. That was when i discovered that I am horrible at soldering. So anyways I'm looking for a new mod. I've heard that the new bolts have better wiring and if true I would just go with that ,but it seems like that may or may not be true. I'm interested in the telescope mod from smoketech but I don't know if it can be extended high enough to use and 18650+kick. Of course there is always the silver bullet. I believe that they make an extender for the SB now so it can use the 18650+kick but I can't really go small with it and use an 18350+kick. Also I was hoping I could find something cheaper than the SB ,but if that is what I gotta pay to get dependability then I will just have to wait until there is enough money in the vaping budget to afford it. So after all that any suggestions or input from the ECF community ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread