Looking for a new tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcalvy1

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
canda
Just one thing about the smok tvf4, its important that you know your box limits before you buy this tank. I thought the cuboid 150w or 200w with upgrade would be able to run the tvf4, it turns out with a 25a limit Ican only use the quad coils/.16ohm at 100w, triples at 130w. I smoke the quads and always at 100w. Just maje sure you box can run whatever tank you buy...
@danny c i find running the quad at 80-95 pretty good. It's not always cranking out the max wattage towards 95watts the flavor starts to get muted I find.

danieljm

May 13, 2016
So many options are available.

Cubis Tank for no leaking, but it's a mid range for flavor and vapor.

TFv4 has a lot of options for coils but I've had some coils leak on me. Awesome vapor and good flavor.

The Crown is in the same category as the TFv4 and I've had one or two coils leak on me. Maybe a little less vapor than the TFv4.

Subtank mini has great flavor but not as much vapor as the Crown or TFv4. I haven't experienced any leaks with mine.

The Ijust 2 tank is a great choice too. Can use coils from the atlantis but the authentic ijust coils fit better. No leaks ever for me. Flavor is good and clouds with the .3 ohm coil @ 50 Watts are up there close to the TFv4. Airflow isn't as airy though and the tank cannot be disassembled. But I've dropped it many times and it hasn't broken. The glass is very thick and the tank is still relatively easy to clean. An authentic is around 13 to 15 USD, so it's cheaper than the others if you look at authentics instead of clones.

That one might be my pick out of the ones I mentioned actually.

LV_VAPE_LIFE

May 5, 2016
I have the aspire cleito just popped in the .2 coil but getting hot spit back :(
0.2 coil for the Cleito is horrible....the 0.4 eliminates the spitback for the most part. My dislike with the Cleito is the top fill ring that the delrin tip sits in willl sometimes unscrew the coil when i'm trying to refill it. For this reason alone I would recommend the Tobeco Mini Super Tank. Its affordable (under $20) and It comes in many colors (like 8) and it does not leak at all and the top cap works perfectly.
The Tobeco Mini Super has a huge perk which is its ability to accept multiple brands of coils. I know for a fact they take Herakles, Playboy, Triton and Atlantis coils with top and bottom threading. Also the Tobeco Mini Glass replacement tubes are available in 5 colors if i remember correctly. Another add on to the tank would be the "Still-Chuck" drip tip which is a wide bore cap for this tank.
Nothing worse then trying to fill the Cleito and ending up with a flooded tank and juicy lap...this place has the tanks and the glass. find here
sent from HTC Desire 626

Last edited:

LV_VAPE_LIFE

May 5, 2016
Just one thing about the smok tvf4, its important that you know your box limits before you buy this tank. I thought the cuboid 150w or 200w with upgrade would be able to run the tvf4, it turns out with a 25a limit Ican only use the quad coils/.16ohm at 100w, triples at 130w. I smoke the quads and always at 100w. Just maje sure you box can run whatever tank you buy...
You know whats a trip? The Cleito Expansion glass that gives you the 5ml upgrade also fits on the Micro TFV4 which is awesome and it makes it look pretty cool too.

Reactions: rcalvy1

danny c

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2016
uk
I burn my TFV4 Quad Claptons out in like 3 days at 95w....my have been a spoof with that 1 coil though. Usually they last longer.
Yeah mmy coils last quite a while, flavour mutes though after too long. My friend got the octuplet klaptons, the flavour was way too much with those for the liquid we were using that contained peanut butter flavour. It was like eating a spoon of it just coating my mouth. But smok really done well with tfv4, the tfv8 has came and Im wondering how it is.

Mason Van

Unresolved Status
Sep 7, 2016
China
www.dhgate.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

LV_VAPE_LIFE

May 5, 2016
Yeah mmy coils last quite a while, flavour mutes though after too long. My friend got the octuplet klaptons, the flavour was way too much with those for the liquid we were using that contained peanut butter flavour. It was like eating a spoon of it just coating my mouth. But smok really done well with tfv4, the tfv8 has came and Im wondering how it is.
The TFV8 Cloud Beast and the V8 Baby Beast are out now as well...both are pretty popular but I hear that the V8 Baby is better for taste than the Big Beast.

MAK5

Jul 23, 2016
Also I wonder if someone get his Wismec Theorem RTA yes? The design of that tank is really good. And I just can't stop imagining how it look like after using, the mixture of cotton waste and oily e-juice. Somebody tells me please?
The Theorem works great. Taste and clouds are wonderful. However, there can be some leakage if it is turned the wrong way unless you put way too much cotton in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread