Looking for a Preacher who Helps homeless with vaping in florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

tippyclubb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
I remember about 6 months ago a pastor/preacher was asking for donations to supply homeless people with juice and mods. Does anyone know what I'm referring to, and if so can you provide me a link to his thread so I can contact him? I did a search to no avail.

I have a few Rivas and 500-600ml of various flavors of juice I'm looking to get rid of. I get carried away and order all kinds of juice, searching for the perfect one but most of them I hate. No sense in holding onto it when I won't use it. I'd like to find the preacher so this juice can get put to good use.

Oh and by the way I did find a few perfect juices.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Contact one of the ECF mods, they will know. I know who you're talking about, I think he had some health problems and was getting overwhelmed. I also believe ECF (or one of the mods) has a program where they donate to the needy.....they know who needs stuff......I forgot where I read about that but a mod would know that, too.

tippyclubb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
Oh, I remember now. BROTHER FRANKIE.

I just did a search in members list, I knew it was brother something. Hope this helps you!

But like I said, I'm pretty sure there is a donation program of some sort thru ECF too.

Thats it Brother Frankie. If I can't find him I'll look into ECF donation program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread