Looking for a sqounk atty similar to the Cthulhu Gaia and The Split

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afcarmona

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2014
Las Vegas NV USA
Obviously you won't need the tank. For single coils a hadaly clone (if you can find a authentic one even better) a pulse bf 22 and dual coils pulse 24. All have great flavor and good vape and stays in a modest budget.
The “tank” reservoir in the split and Gaia is what really makes me like them - I just look at the “tank” and I’m pretty darn sure my wicks will be saturated ... thanks for your input

Tonyc

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
pretty much says it all - have both of them I’ve purchased them both and I am really enjoying them since they became available. I was even in on the Gaia preorder. Looking forward to to everybody’s suggestions.

Vape in peace

Tonyc
Other than the two you mentioned, the only other BF RDTAs I'm aware of are the Medusa Reborn by Geekvape and the Nixon V1.5 by GAS. I might get the Nixon, but passed on the Reborn since the tank is metal. For me, not being able to see the juice level is a big con.

Hope more will be coming. A BF compatible RDTA is a real treat to use on a squonker. Love my Gaia!

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I have the Gas Mods Nixon v1.5 bf rdta. It’s nice, pretty restricted definitely not as airy as the Gaia. Flavor is good. Have to be careful the coil is really close to the driptip, I was careful & still managed to melt the original driptip a tiny bit, I sanded it down, it’s ok now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread