Looking for a SS-like smoke juice..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone recommend a smoke juice that is similar to that smooth smokestik flavour?
Or a supplier even?

Not really that keen on the whole refill idea but just want some handy, just in case, and the ideal method to refill? I've seen some older posts by but not sure if the methods described are for the SS cartomizers.

Thanks,
Marcus

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
yes but....the distinguished gentleman is correct.....methods for other cartomizers are not appropriate for SS cartomizers.....or SS batteries.

If you really want to get the maximum life from a SS carto....dont even try to refill them....keep them topped off from the first use by putting ONE or TWO drops right down the center....and do it often. Otherwise just put several drops around the sidewalls while holding it at a steep angle and then put one or two drops down the center. I always blow mine out as the finally step just in case I over estimated.....after killed a set of my fave Pink batteries I learned my lesson.

As for juice flavor...honest to goddess....I dont know. This is such a closely guarded secret even I cant get my hands on the stuff. I have tried Dekang USA mix....blech....and the really bad thing about our carto flavor...the more you use it....the more you love it. The closest I have come to the flavor is mixing my own combo....of course I keep no records or measure anything...so everyday it's a new experience. :)

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Can anyone recommend a smoke juice that is similar to that smooth smokestik flavour?
Or a supplier even?

Not really that keen on the whole refill idea but just want some handy, just in case, and the ideal method to refill? I've seen some older posts by but not sure if the methods described are for the SS cartomizers.

Thanks,
Marcus

There is one flavor that I have found that tastes close. I'm not a connoiseur and am pretty limited in my experience. But at least to me it tastes really close. It's from VaporTalk.com Called Midnight. It's a little bit fruitier. Dulcis is great too but for some reason Midnight seems to be really close.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
ah...but the link was to one of your old posts about refilling..... or maybe it was one of your alters, i can't always tell. but, good info to always keep 'em topped off.

touche' my friend! :)
honestly.....I was too lazy to check the link....after so many months as an instigator at the "burning carto" thread I just made a faulty assumption. How terribly un-scientific of me!!!!! LOL!!!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
The 'Burning' thread will never be the same without you, Lorikay.
images

We miss you terribly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread