The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Looking for a SS-like smoke juice..

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by Marcus S, Oct 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Marcus S

Marcus S Full Member

Oct 7, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Can anyone recommend a smoke juice that is similar to that smooth smokestik flavour?
    Or a supplier even?

Not really that keen on the whole refill idea but just want some handy, just in case, and the ideal method to refill? I've seen some older posts by but not sure if the methods described are for the SS cartomizers.

Thanks,
    Marcus

2. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
  3. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    yes but....the distinguished gentleman is correct.....methods for other cartomizers are not appropriate for SS cartomizers.....or SS batteries.

If you really want to get the maximum life from a SS carto....dont even try to refill them....keep them topped off from the first use by putting ONE or TWO drops right down the center....and do it often. Otherwise just put several drops around the sidewalls while holding it at a steep angle and then put one or two drops down the center. I always blow mine out as the finally step just in case I over estimated.....after killed a set of my fave Pink batteries I learned my lesson.

As for juice flavor...honest to goddess....I dont know. This is such a closely guarded secret even I cant get my hands on the stuff. I have tried Dekang USA mix....blech....and the really bad thing about our carto flavor...the more you use it....the more you love it. The closest I have come to the flavor is mixing my own combo....of course I keep no records or measure anything...so everyday it's a new experience. :)

4. CES

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    ah...but the link was to one of your old posts about refilling..... or maybe it was one of your alters, i can't always tell. but, good info to always keep 'em topped off.

5. HyOnLyph

HyOnLyph Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2010
    Orange County, CA
    There is one flavor that I have found that tastes close. I'm not a connoiseur and am pretty limited in my experience. But at least to me it tastes really close. It's from VaporTalk.com Called Midnight. It's a little bit fruitier. Dulcis is great too but for some reason Midnight seems to be really close.

6. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    touche' my friend! :)
    honestly.....I was too lazy to check the link....after so many months as an instigator at the "burning carto" thread I just made a faulty assumption. How terribly un-scientific of me!!!!! LOL!!!

7. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    The 'Burning' thread will never be the same without you, Lorikay. [​IMG]

We miss you terribly.

8. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    ah shucks.....what can I say?

you DO know where to find me though....and the good cartos as well. :)

9. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    I can't speak for their Tobacco flavor, but I just got some of Good Prophets' VG Menthol and found it very similar to SmokeStik's... View attachment 20994

10. susie22321

susie22321 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    I think I missed that thread about the burning cartos :(

11. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    it wasnt in this forum......you can be sure of that. LOL :) Ask the bird....she will be happy to direct you to it....but you'll be sorry...hehe

12. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Tweet!

You won't be sorry. But you may get a hernia from laughing out loud for hours... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

13. susie22321

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    And hours and hours -- wait, possibly days!

14. CES

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    or weeks... :lol:

but information from that thread is a big part of the reason I came to this subforum

15. susie22321

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    I'm going to tie a rope around my waist -- if I disappear, come drag me out, lol!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.