Where Can I Get A......? Looking for a substitute for Janty Cappuccino

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA
I'm not usually in the habit of asking for advice from the General Forum, but I'm going nuts here, so I'll take what I can get.
I've been trying to get some Janty Cappuccino liquid for about a month now, and haven't had any luck. They haven't restocked, and there hasn't been any reply to my inquiries from them. Does anybody know who has Cappuccino eliquid that tastes like Janty's? So far, I haven't found anything close. Every one that I have tried so far, tastes like old socks smell!!!
Thanks in advance for any help!

Bite:p

TK-4261

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good Question!
I'm in the same boat. I haven't been able to get Janty Capp or Parkkd Capp in a while...that was my main vape. I've wasted quite a few $$ on trying to find something simalar....Cash Capp has changed also.
I did just order some Capp from VaporTalk so I will post how it compares when I receive it.

Curtis :cool:

Nepenthy

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Cbus, Ohio
Well, apparently from Cignot, Joye Cappucino means Dekang cappuccino. :(
Not that DK Cap is bad, but I already had a ton of it and its not sweet, which I like on rare occasion, and have been searching for since Jantys Cap went missing. Not a total loss though, as EcoPure English Toffee is freakin delicious, and completely cured my sweet craving since I ran out of J Cap. Sorry to say I havent found a Janty Cap replacement yet, but am getting warmer!

Blaro

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2009
New York
I haven't tried Dekang's, Janty's, or Cash Cap (although I've heard really good things about them). Vapor Talk's cappuccino is great, a nice espresso flavor with sweetness, cream, and just enough cinnamon. House of Vapor's Cafe, however, is the absolute bomb- a rich, sweet, very intense coffee flavor that is so decadent that I would vape it all day if I had more around (I just stocked up on it today when I realized they finally got more of it in stock- his cocoa is great, too...) Hope that helps...vape on!!!

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
Well, apparently from Cignot, Joye Cappucino means Dekang cappuccino. :(

(snip)

Not true. Cignot sells a few different brands and the one in this link is the Joye brand.

Cignot your Midwest Electronic Cigarette store.

I've tried both of Cignots Cappuccinos (Dekang and Joye) and for anyone interested, the Joye was much sweeter (and also much redder). The Joye Cappuccino at Cignot is one of my favorite Cappuccinos at this time.

Best of luck to everyone on their Capp Quest! And please share it when you find it!

Stryx

Mar 14, 2009
The current Capp they just restocked with is way different then the classic sweet Capp I was fond of. Now it tastes like a mixture of a chocolate, Liquid Xpress Artisan, and a DK Capp. Not like the powder-based milky sweet Cappuccino Janty Cap used to be like. Supposibly this is the same as the current Joye Capp.

I'm on the verge of admitting defeat but haven't tried Smokedigital's cap swirl yet. I have about 6 bottles of various Capps laying around that I'm mostly dissatisfied with chasing this pipe dream. If anyone has had any luck with Capellaflavordrops.com or any of the other flavoring companies, I'm at the point I'm willing to mix my own.

Vape on.

Last edited:

Stryx

Mar 14, 2009
Posted my concerns in JantyWorld's forum and Mik says they haven't changed suppliers. It's not the same anymore and I wonder if anything comparable still exists on the Smokejuice market, or if anyone managed to identify a close flavoring agent.

First JFG dressings are starting to disappear around here, and now a reformulated Janty/Joye Capp. Bummer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread