Looking for a super small (18350) mech mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
There are many options in that category although if you are not interested in a telescoping mech, your options become more limited. If that isn't a problem, a K100 or K101 can be had from fasttech for a very reasonable price. It has a small form factor and offers good performance especially when considering the price. If you'd prefer a non-telescoping mode, a solid performer can be had in the Sigelei #8 again at a very reasonable price point. It can handle an 18650 or 18350 battery by either inserting or removing a section of the tube, depending on which configuration you are going for.

Last edited:

Kycap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
UK
Agree with Sigelei #8, i have one incoming. Also check out the #19 variations (stainless or brass) in 18350 mode they are 74mm

Sigelei 19e brass edition Pre-order

This vendor has the needed modifications already done.

Vape Gear - The Family 1.jpg

All in 18350 mode, ok the Sigelei's are teles, but in 350 mode they do not look like a tele.

Last edited:

Vincent_Diesel

Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Boston, MA, USA
Going by the title of your thread I will contribute my thoughts, although some may be interested in the the size alone of a mod and not be so concerned with price -- as you are.

Recently I purchased the Astro Mod by Kato. It's Korean, well built and stunning to look at. As far as I know it's the smallest telescopic mod available right now. Brass contacts and a floating positive pin make this thing comparable to some of best mods out there.

Also for around 100.00 well spent dollars look at a GP Paps. This price is for a new one. Again well crafted and beautiful -- made in Greece, but most importantly has great parts support and some of the best customer service in the industry, truly. Check the classifieds and you'll save even more dough on a quality product.

These are the two I'd recommend if you're serious about vaping. If you're like me I truly believe you get what you pay for. These 2 are winners. Fo sho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread