Looking for a telescopic VV/VW tube mod, anything new out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOPS

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2012
My Vamo is starting to act funny. As I'm vaping, it will sometimes cut in and out. That makes me think it's time for a new mod. I'd really like a telescopic tube mod with 3 buttons and ego threads that fit T3S's, but the SVD is just way too tall. I really like the size and look of the zmax v3, but not a fan of the single button/menu system. Is there anything out there that I'm missing? I do really like the Elevator, however the price is a bit steep and the lack of ego threads is a deal breaker. I only use T3S's and ProTanks (re-wicked with 2.0 ohm coils and cotton ball wicking).

Last edited:

wolfstone5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2010
Somerset, Pennsylvania
You mean like "clown funny"? Just kidding....I was perusing Alibaba the other day just to see what new vaping products were on the horizon and I found a telescoping Vamo. It looks like a Vamo head with a 510 connection on the bottom with a telescoping body. I don't think that they're available yet but it shouldn't be too long. Also, Sigelei has a telescoping ZMax which is available now. Good luck....

Hcigar vamo mod with full mechanical mod (sweet): FastTech Forums

ElectronicStix.Com · Sigelei Telescoping ZMax V3

HOPS

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2012
You mean like "clown funny"? Just kidding....I was perusing Alibaba the other day just to see what new vaping products were on the horizon and I found a telescoping Vamo. It looks like a Vamo head with a 510 connection on the bottom with a telescoping body. I don't think that they're available yet but it shouldn't be too long. Also, Sigelei has a telescoping ZMax which is available now. Good luck....

Hcigar vamo mod with full mechanical mod (sweet): FastTech Forums

ElectronicStix.Com · Sigelei Telescoping ZMax V3

That Vamo thing is crazy... Vamo control head for a mech. Kinda like a big, awkward, ugly kick lol...

It's looking like the the ZMax V3 (or 5 with the removable top ring) is going to be the compromise. Out of everything out there, it comes closest to what I'm looking for. I was just hoping that maybe there was something new out there I had missed.

I was actually ready to say F the price and go with the Elevator or Futura until I watched Busardo's DNA20 vid. A couple of the juices I use start to taste burnt at anything over 3.5V, and it looks like DNA20 is limited on the low end... Makes me want to design a chipset and mod myself that has everything I'm lookin for.

Guess I'm just lucky though that I picked up the MVP2 right before the Vamo went, at least I've still got something to vape...

First world problems, I'll tell ya lol...

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
the v5 sigelei has made some nice improvements over the v3- removable top cap and the menu system is much improved. I have both the v3 and v5 and you can't go wrong with either one for the price and feature set. I also have 3 dna20s and have never encountered a problem with any burning coils. the dna20s are, by far, the easiest and best chipset in any device and has eliminated the need to see what mechs are all about- why bother when one device can do it all ? everyone should try one dna20 device at some point.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread