Looking for a well made desk caddie for vaping supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Kelly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
vapedojo.com. they re my brick and mortar here in baltimore but they list all their products online. they have very well made wooden stands from small (2 or 3 mods) all the way up to large which can hold 10 mods, over a dozen tanks, drip tips and other things. and stands can be pretty expensive but these ones max out at around 50 bucks. give it a look

CryoGen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2014
Tampa, FL
I just made my own. It's nothing fancy but it functions perfectly. I plan on improving on the design when I can buy some additional drill bits that are a wider variety of sizes and try some different sizes and types of wood. I might also try staining the wood on my next one.

I just took a 2x4 and cut off a piece about 10 inches long. I then got my drill bits and my tanks and batteries out. I then matched the drill bit to each piece of my equipment by size. I drew 2 lines on the 4" part of the piece of wood. I made them so that they made 3 equal size areas of the width. I then drilled holes of varying sizes for the number of each piece of equipment using the lines as the center of each hole. I then sanded the entire piece and used my Dremel with a cylinder type sander attachment to smooth out the inside of the holes. Then I just put on some hand rub Minwax and it's done.

Last edited:

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
vapedojo.com. they re my brick and mortar here in baltimore but they list all their products online. they have very well made wooden stands from small (2 or 3 mods) all the way up to large which can hold 10 mods, over a dozen tanks, drip tips and other things. and stands can be pretty expensive but these ones max out at around 50 bucks. give it a look
Not finding the stands on their website??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread