The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Looking for a yummy new bakery/sweet flavor to vape. Suggestions?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by abellat, Apr 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. abellat

abellat Full Member

Mar 30, 2013
    Las Vegas, NV
    Usually I would turn to French Vanilla or Nutty Buddy from Pink Spot to satisfy my bakery/sweet taste buds, but I'm looking for a change. Perhaps something better? I'm pretty stocked up on Fruity flavors from various vendors & am somewhat disappointed that Fuzion Vapors does not over a bigger variety of bakery sweet flavors, since their fruity flavors are all just.. perfect!! They have set the bar high in my book! I'm looking for a juice that hits as nicely as their e-liquids (if you've tasted any of their e-liqs you'll know what kind of vaping experience I'm talking about.. just amazing). Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance!

2. lasttango

lasttango What would Freud say? Verified Member ECF Veteran

Purevapes!!! This guy is a magician... much like Shane, but with bakery

http://www.purevapes.com

The epic cookie fantasy was quite popular -

The owner was a member here for a while before he started his own company... great guy... Nikhil or something... truly an artist with e-juice.

PS: I edited this about 15 times... and finally just erased all my other suggestions... because you clearly want an experience that rivals fuzion, but with bakery... well, I am vaping magnum pi now... so you know I am a fuzion fan... the thing to get with Purevapes are the cookies and sweets. They were very popular with the "experienced" crowd.

3. Baseline

Baseline Moved On

Jan 30, 2013
    LA
    i think velvet cloud makes some pretty good bakery sweet flavors

4. aubergine

aubergine Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2010
    MD
    I'm loving Ahlusion's cakes and muffins and wonderful Pineapple Upside Down Cake - and still think that KickBass has a wonderful bakery line, not Ahlusion-class (nothing is, IMHO) but I've deeply loved a LOT of their bakery stuff.

5. Jim Bob

Jim Bob Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2011
    Kentucky
    Have you tried Copper Creek House Blend?

6. Denny-o

Denny-o Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2013
    Hazleton, PA
    KickBass has the best gooey cake....it's my go to when I get that sweet tooth

7. rd2ruin

rd2ruin Full Member

Mar 12, 2013
    Philly burbs
    if it's better than their Raspberry Danish I'll be highly impressed, it's spot on Entemann's raspberry danish. I've heard a lot of the House Blend but the Danish was more predictable so I started there.

8. Chowderhead1972

Chowderhead1972 Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran

Copper Creek House blend neeeedsss to steep. On arrival it was a bit peppery but after a month plus it is very much a bakery blend and wonderful. Pumpkin Pie is a very accurate juice; if you love pumpkin pie you will love CC Pumpkin Pie.

9. Chowderhead1972

Chowderhead1972 Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran

That's a tall order, CC Danish is legendary.

10. Exhaler

Exhaler Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2013
    Mountains of NC, USA
    +1 I love the Blueberry Danish from CC and I don't really like flavored juice except tobacco.

11. classwife

classwife Admin
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Ask The Vets Mgr
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
  12. Hippieangst

Hippieangst Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2013
    Statesboro, GA
    I'm in love with Ahlusion's Tiramisu. It has a nice balance of sweet and bite. Great with a cup of coffee.

13. MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2012
    Detroit
    Good Life Vapor DEADLY SIN is frickin amazing! My new ADV!

14. Cyia

Cyia Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm in love with a lot of Velvet Vapors juices. Hard to kind of choose just one lol

15. stevegmu

stevegmu Moved On ECF Veteran

Alice In Vapeland's CupCake City. It tastes like a $12 cup cake from a fancy bakery.

16. msc1223

msc1223 Full Member

May 16, 2013
    welsh, La
    I've been vaping creme Brulee from Cajun Vapes. Smooth and sweet. Good throat hit and nice taste on the exhale. They have one called Sweet Milk that's my all day Vape. Last time they sent a sample of some Banana Nut Bread.... awesomeness

17. j__b

j__b Full Member

Jun 15, 2013
    United States
    Personal favorites either Caramel Apple or Creamy Peanut Butter Cup from Simply Vapes. Both are amazing!! (and probably calorie saving, LOL)

18. wizzardrum

wizzardrum Full Member Verified Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Fort Lauderdale
    Check out Vape Dudes, Their having a sale right now. I'm vaping their Black Honey and its hitting my sweet spot. Also really enjoy their Buttery Nipple, Its really good! Ill nilla by FlavorZ by Joe is also in my rotation right now and its pretty much awesome.

19. MayLovesMetal

MayLovesMetal Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

AltCig makes some amazing bakery vapes. Churro, Sugar Cookie, Snickerdoodle, Raspberry Shortbread Cookie are my personal favorites- everything they have tastes so real it's hard to believe there aren't calories in them. They ship within 24 hours and always send a sample.
    They're having a sale atm, and as with all of their sales, the details are on their front page-no secret membership required. =)

20. donna328

donna328 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2013
    fraser,mi.usa
    You talked me into it, I just ordered Churro and snickerdoodle. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.