Status
Not open for further replies.

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
NYC
Hi, first let me say that I know NOTHING about RDA's. I know that I want to try dripping and that I need an RDA for this and will need to build my own coils *gulp*. I would like some advise about which RDA's to look at getting. I'll tell you a bit about my vaping preferences and I guess that will help. I'm definitely not a super high wattage vaper; I found that I didn't get on with the TFV4 mini since it performs better at high wattages. However, I'm not satisfied with my current tootle puffer set up either. I'm currently looking at another sub ohm tank and think I'll be happy vaping at around 15w - 35w. I don't like a super airy draw either. Does this help with recommending am RDA? I was just going to grab a velocity mini clone off fasttech, simply because I've heard that particular RDA come up a lot, but then I thought I should really ask here first :).

An aside, I have no idea whether the information I've given you is even relevant.

I suggest you get yourself an auth derringer atty, they're not expensive at all. They work great with dual coil builds on regulated mods and can also be used with single coil builds....I use the derringer with an ipv d2 on 10 watts as my out and about mod, I have no complaints. Its a very small and comfortable setup. Good flavor, good vapor production, and very reliable....good luck, hope this helps.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
I suggest you get yourself an auth derringer atty, they're not expensive at all. They work great with dual coil builds on regulated mods and can also be used with single coil builds....I use the derringer with an ipv d2 on 10 watts as my out and about mod, I have no complaints. Its a very small and comfortable setup. Good flavor, good vapor production, and very reliable....good luck, hope this helps.
Crank that derringer up and use it at it's full potential lol :)
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread