Looking for an RDA, kind of cheap with adjustable airflow

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
I started with the "octopus" rda, after rebuilding coils for clearos, because it was really cheap and I wouldn't be out much money if I hated it. I liked it alright, but wanted something better and got an IGO-L which, overall, I really like. But, I'm looking to get a new rda and I'm trying to narrow down my search. I've been going through websites and checking ECF after each one that catches my eye, but so far nothing is really standing out above any of the others.

• I don't want to spend more than $25 on it, if at all possible.
  • I would like adjustable airflow, and possibly the option for dual coil.
  • I'd prefer everything inside to be stainless steel, or something else of decent quality because my "octopus" started to look weird after a couple of months and has a weird, metalic flavor, now, so it's going in the trash.

Any suggestions, or should I just throw the names of all the ones I think I like into a hat and order whichever one I pull out? (I'm only kind of joking about that last bit; that's how I chose e-liquid flavors once.)

As a side note, I'm not really looking for a genesis style, but I would be willing to try one if it was cheap and easy to build on. I think they're interesting, and I plan to try them at some point, but I'm not sure they're "my thing."

crazyarms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Thousand Oaks, CA
Your best bet is going to be a clone. Id recommend watching some reviews on some atomizers and then purchasing their clone. Fasttech has damn near everything around now. Just find something that fits what you want and find it on fasttech. I can only recommend the trident clone and the taifun clone since they are the only ones I've purchased. Just do a little research and you'll find yourself a great atty.

crazyarms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Thousand Oaks, CA
When i say your best bet i meant under $25. But you can spend 40 and get a great clone of a kayfun from ehpro. I personally like authentic just for quality issues but on a budget, fasttech has some good stuff, just do some research before you order!
I ordered a taifun clone and found out the base was chrome plated brass, (china brass is sketchy because of lead content). Just do some research and I guarantee you'll find something awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread