Status
Not open for further replies.

TheProphet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
Benbrook, TX, USA
Thank you all! I take it from all the fastech links they've stepped their game up? I remember back in the day they were pretty hit and miss.

The questions that crop up with rdas are MTL, RDL, or DL, and to squonk or not to squonk.

Not planning to squonk anytime soon. Going to run this sigelei till it quits on me. Not familiar with the other acronyms.

Last edited:

Berkiz

Apr 16, 2018
Ukraine
I'm just wondering that no one mentioned Rebirth rda.
Imo, Rebirth is far one of the best RDA's of nowadays.
Easy to build, has a simple and cool design, produces great clouds and flavor (at least on the level with Reload 1.5 or even better). And, finally, costs around $20-25, including EVERYTHING you need to build it.
Just look at this boi
photo_2019-04-04_03-26-08.jpg

Reactions: TheProphet

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Since you have asked for RDA recommendations, even posting it in the RDA section-- I won't suggest RTAs lol.

A couple of great RDAs are the Chief King or the Twisted Messes TM24 pro series. Another great RDA that a lot of people love is the Apocalypse. The Apocalypse v2 is being sold at Florida Vapor Supply for $15.
Apocalypse RDA
I'll agree with this. That deal on the Apocalypse is unbeatable. That's clone price for a great authentic RDA. Another good RDA is the BTFC. Easy to build, good flavor and inexpensive. The Afterbirth isn't bad but not one of my favorites.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Since you have asked for RDA recommendations, even posting it in the RDA section-- I won't suggest RTAs lol.

A couple of great RDAs are the Chief King or the Twisted Messes TM24 pro series. Another great RDA that a lot of people love is the Apocalypse. The Apocalypse v2 is being sold at Florida Vapor Supply for $15.
Apocalypse RDA
Shipping calculator said $9.30 to LV :|

TheProphet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
Benbrook, TX, USA
I'm just wondering that no one mentioned Rebirth RDA.
Imo, Rebirth is far one of the best RDA's of nowadays.
Easy to build, has a simple and cool design, produces great clouds and flavor (at least on the level with Reload 1.5 or even better). And, finally, costs around $20-25, including EVERYTHING you need to build it.
Just look at this boi View attachment 812597

That looks like almost exactly what I'm looking for. What kind of coil are you using? I still just have Kanthal laying around, I stopped vaping right when twisted coils were starting to become popular.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Shipping calculator said $9.30 to LV :|

Holy Moley that is crazy! When I ordered it on Saturday they charged me $7.95 for flat rate and that's with a bottle of juice included. You would think it would be the same price since flat rate is the cheapest option. You're talking about Florida Vapor Supply, right?

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Holy Moley that is crazy! When I ordered it on Saturday they charged me $7.95 for flat rate and that's with a bottle of juice included. You would think it would be the same price since flat rate is the cheapest option. You're talking about Florida Vapor Supply, right?
Yeah. It would only give me option of Priority mail. May still go for it. Still cheaper than anywhere else even with the shipping.

Reactions: Skeebo

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Torn between the Apocalypse or the Rebirth at the moment, budget only allows one for now. They would come out about the same but I'm note sure about the clamp style on the Apocalypse.
I have both and IN MY OPINION the Apocalypse is far better than the Afterbirth. The Apocalypse, like the Goon, is an everybody should have one RDA.

Berkiz

Apr 16, 2018
Ukraine
What kind of coil are you using?
Triple Fused Clapton 0.4x0.15mm, full ni80, 3mm diameter.
To be honest it's far not one of my favorite builds as it only looks cool, and takes a lot of battery energy because of low resistance.
My personal favorite is Staggered Fused Clapton 0.4x0.2x0.2mm, 3 mm diametr (ni80/kanthal/ss - everything would be well as the difference in resistanse is not that big).
I use Staggereds (full kanthal) in my Zeus X, and I love it so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread