Looking for another all day juice for my REO

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrengles

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2011
Hey everyone,

I really love Halocigs Tribeca at 24mg. I can vape this all day every day, I love it. What I'm looking for is a similar flavored juice that I can buy in bulk for my new REOs.

halo gets a little pricy at $20 per 30ml

Tribeca is Halocigs version of RY4, I haven't really tried many other juice MFG's so if you have some advice, or suggestions, please throw them my way.

Thanks,
MrEngles

Last edited:

SuziesMom

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
NY
Two really well priced juice vendors that I use are Rockstar Vapor, and Bluemist Vaping. Both vendors have hit or miss flavors, and some spotty reviews, but they're both legit companies, and I've enjoyed sampling quite a few flavors from them.

Rockstar is $4 for 15 ml, and Bluemist is 180 ml for $30- samples are 5 10 ml bottles for $20. Bluemist Fizzy Cola has an incredible throat hit, and is very satisfying. The Rootbeer Float was unexpectedly good, and the Green Tea Citrus was interesting- not really an all day vape, but I like the honey notes in it. DH likes the Mojito- I didn't care for it, but DH just got an ounce of it because he liked it a lot.

I'm still really stuck on the Cranberry Strawberry, and Mango Peach from Rockstar- both are juicy and delicious. Other ones have been great, but those are my two absolute favorites. I haven't heard anything good about their tobacco's, but I don't vape tobacco flavors so I can't say for sure.

I've not tried a ton of vendors (the chemist in me likes to DIY)- and am waiting for AVE juice to open up again, but if you want super inexpensive those two are really nice vendors.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
One of my three all day vapes is LiquidXpress Taboo.

Its the most unique flavor i've ever tried but I love it. Its almost impossible to describe.
They say its their RY4 variaent but its not like any of the 5 or 6 RY4s I've had.

It has the most incredible throat hit of any juice I've ever had.

I find it so satisfying that it might be worth a shot for you or anyone that hasn't tried it.
Its actually in all 3 of my daily vapes :) I mix a little in my Boba's and Gorilla Juice.

It comes in all PG or all VG .... I have trouble making all VG work for me.

So I usually mix 90ml of VG with 30ml of PG Taboo for 120 ml of vaping bliss.

mrengles

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2011
Its funny when I started vaping I couldn't stand tobacco flavors.

For almost a year I was all about the fruit and desserts or candy flavors.

Now I can't stand to vape any of that crap .... not even drip it for an hour.

I'm all about the tobacco flavors now, but that may change again some day.

I don't know what it is with me, but every sweet candy, fruit flavors that ive tasted seems the same, chemical like taste to me. Which is strange because I love fruit and candy, even artificial flavors just not in my juice for some reason.

Tabacoo stuff is okay. Weird right.

SuziesMom

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
NY
Nah- it's just your personal taste. I saw one person post that they had issues with food flavored ones because it made them crave an analog- like an after dinner smoke sort of thing. There's a certain amount of sense to that.

I don't do tobacco flavors because I needed to train myself to not like the taste of tobacco- once you get used to a fruity menthol it's tough to like the taste of an analog.

It's all about finding your personal sweet spot.

mrengles

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2011
Nah- it's just your personal taste. I saw one person post that they had issues with food flavored ones because it made them crave an analog- like an after dinner smoke sort of thing. There's a certain amount of sense to that.

I don't do tobacco flavors because I needed to train myself to not like the taste of tobacco- once you get used to a fruity menthol it's tough to like the taste of an analog.

It's all about finding your personal sweet spot.

I guess your right, what ever keeps me off analogs, right? I want to like the fruit, and candy juices because it would open me up to a larger selection of available vapes. O-well maybe my tastes will change.

Scarlet Fire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2010
Terrapin
I can't speak highly enough of Backwoods Brew juices. I'm not an RY4 fan, but people seem to really love his. In fact, I think it may be even harder to get than a Reo!

The Malty Toffee is also very good. Not sweet like you would imagine. Just a nice, subtle flavor that is quite addictive. All of BWB juices produce tons of vapor, too.

His juice runs $16 for 30ml. Not the cheapest, but the best bang for your buck IMHO.

mrengles

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2011
You know what, I forgot to mention that I like the coffee & espresso flavors also. Malty Toffee sounds Mmm Mmm good. I wonder if i'll pickup on that unique chemical taste I get from allot of juices? I guess the only way is to try them.

I have a 30ml bottle of halo Torque56 and smooth8 (very little used) both 24mg I believe, (could be 18mg) maybe I should post a trade in the REO Trading Thread and get some samples that way, does this sound like a good idea? I would hate to buy all this stuff and end up not liking it. PM if you wanna talk trades, to help me get some samples.

I also have some Halo Prime15 24mg - 10ml, its a new sample only flavor. (Its the closest i've tried to an analog, if your taste buds and sense of smell have returned and smoking now makes you sick, this juice is not for you. Very realistic analog taste.)

Does juice spoil after some time? Does it have a shelf life?

Thanks again everyone. You guys and girls are awesome!!! :2cool:

PS. If i'm breaking the rules by posting about trades in this thread, please scold me, and I will edit and repost. :rules:

Last edited:

SuziesMom

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
NY
For GV- my husband really likes Maiden Coffee. We only vape VG, and I think that one is an atty clogger (I do the atty "laundry"), but he likes the flavor. Their VG juices are THICK even if you get double or triple shots of flavor. I don't know how they do it, but I swear it's even thicker than straight VG.

I get my unflavored nic from them- their 50% off sales are a great deal. I didn't fall in love with anything that I tried from them, but I'm really super fussy, and in maybe 100 juices I've tried there are only a small handful that I go out of my way to get from various suppliers.

A little tip- if I get a juice that has a weird taste I blend in a little menthol to kill the off flavor.

mrengles

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2011
... I'm really super fussy, and in maybe 100 juices I've tried there are only a small handful that I go out of my way to get from various suppliers...

I know what you mean, i'm not a picky eater, but I'm picky about my juice taste for some reason.

... A little tip- if I get a juice that has a weird taste I blend in a little menthol to kill the off flavor.

Good idea.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
You know what, I forgot to mention that I like the coffee & espresso flavors also. Malty Toffee sounds Mmm Mmm good. I wonder if i'll pickup on that unique chemical taste I get from allot of juices? I guess the only way is to try them.

I have a 30ml bottle of halo Torque56 and smooth8 (very little used) both 24mg I believe, (could be 18mg) maybe I should post a trade in the REO Trading Thread and get some samples that way, does this sound like a good idea? I would hate to buy all this stuff and end up not liking it. PM if you wanna talk trades, to help me get some samples.

I also have some Halo Prime15 24mg - 10ml, its a new sample only flavor. (Its the closest i've tried to an analog, if your taste buds and sense of smell have returned and smoking now makes you sick, this juice is not for you. Very realistic analog taste.)

PS. If i'm breaking the rules by posting about trades in this thread, please scold me, and I will edit and repost. :rules:

You should post in the Trading thread, that way people that want to trade will see it. Also you could go to the PIF thread here:Pay It Forward - PIF It is a great place to trade and get some samples.

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
I tried 555 from AVE and didn't like it or dislike it. I tried 555 from vaporbomb and thought is was damn tasty.

Caramel Macchiato from honeyville vapor is the only coffee flavor I've tried that I like, but I haven't sampled many.

FSUSA mix a good applewood tobacco, IMO. I also dig their RY5. I vape their Wyatt Earp when I have a stong cigarette craving. It doesn't taste good to me, but it sure is tobacco-y.

Joogler juice had a really good honey flue cured tobacco. The honey really stood out in that one.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com

No scolding needed....but we do like to keep trades in the swap thread to keep it organized for everyone's convenience. Here is the link for future reference. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/162302-reo-swap-thread.html This is our own swap thread for swapping juices and REO accessories, etc. Just read the rules in the first post and you should be golden! :)

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
One of my three all day vapes is LiquidXpress Taboo.

Its the most unique flavor i've ever tried but I love it. Its almost impossible to describe.
They say its their RY4 variaent but its not like any of the 5 or 6 RY4s I've had.

It has the most incredible throat hit of any juice I've ever had.

I find it so satisfying that it might be worth a shot for you or anyone that hasn't tried it.
Its actually in all 3 of my daily vapes :) I mix a little in my Boba's and Gorilla Juice.

It comes in all PG or all VG .... I have trouble making all VG work for me.

So I usually mix 90ml of VG with 30ml of PG Taboo for 120 ml of vaping bliss.
Thanks Big Hitter- just ordered some Taboo and some Honey Flue Cured... I too have come back to the tobacco flavors and really not interested in vaping the sweet stuff that tastes like food items much anymore.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
for menthol at Gourmet Vapor........try "big ice dog's Jump off", I always keep a bottle of that around, you may also want to try "booberry menthol" it's a blueberry flavored menthol, very smooth & cool, also Cool Peach Bellini. I've tried Gourmet Vapor alot when I first started vaping.........I soon learned that all of their flavors were weak, even in "double flavor". I mostly use them for menthol juices.

I know you said no "fruity, or bakery", but Vapor Renew peach vanilla custard with caffeine is awesome on the Grand with a LR 306. Of course then there is AVE hype which I could pretty much lick out of the bottle (um, just kidding), what I mean is this stuff vapes excellent at any volt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread