Looking for any E-juice brands with higher PG than VG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkieturtle

Feb 24, 2021
As the title says, I'm looking for recommendations for any E-juice brands that are 60-75% PG.

I know I can order that type from stores that mix their own, but I'm looking for any of the non-store brands. The "pre-filled" as I think of them, instead of made-to-order.

All of the common brands of "pre-filled" e-juices that I find seem to be 75-100% VG. My vape equipment is made up entirely of various Kanger glass tanks at 1.8-2.2 ohm. I have the single and dual coil versions. From everything that I've seen, those wouldn't be good for high VG liquids. I have stockpiled probably over a hundred coils of the three types I have (T3S, MT32, and Dual-coil) so switching to some other equipment isn't an option.

I have bought all of the vaping supplies I've ever used online. With the upcoming vape mail ban and the future of any kind of by-mail vaping purchases unclear, I'm trying to get an idea of what I could look for in a brick & mortar store. I've only ever been able to find store brands that come in my desired ratio.

BoilerGuy

Unresolved Status
Sep 13, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread