Looking for "bubbleyum" type of watermelon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapioteque

Oct 27, 2012
Colorado
Does anyone remember that gum from your childhood? Bubbleyum's watermelon. I want something similar, and I can't decide between the four different options. There's the obvious watermelon gum which might work perfectly, but Watermelon Too might be even closer. The original Watermelon flavor supposedly tastes like a jolly rancher, which is great on its own, but probably a tad too tart/sweet for this particular idea I want. New Watermelon sounds like it tastes like the real fruit so I am not sure that would be right for me. Anyone have a good suggestion?

ikbtops

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2009
 ̄\_(",)_/ ̄
The regular watermelon is like watermelon bubalicious/jolly rancher. It's not tart at all to my tastes.
New watermelon is like the green everlasting gobstoppers watermelon and is a bit more tart. I believe watermelon too is a combination of both. I haven't tried watermelon gum, I'm sure it's tasty though! Good luck!

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
I've tried the watermelon gum and the strawberry gum from Ms. T. In my personal opinion, the strawberry gum is a spot on match to strawberry bubblelicious bubble gum. The watermelon gum, not so much (when compared to the taste of watermelon bubblelicious bubble gum). Both are good, but I like Ms. T's strawberry gum far better than her watermellon gum.

If you are into trying gum flavors, another exact match is the Fruity juice gum from Ms. T. It's a spot on match to Wrigleys Juicy Fruit gum.

Just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread