Looking for cheap tobacco flavored samplers mostly for my moms

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoothcannibal

ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
denver colorado
I've been out of vape for about a year. I finally have me a decent setup and haven't had a smoke in a few days. My mom is a tough nut to crack because she's being a pain about flavors. Doesn't seem interested in trying them unless it's tobacco. She has a JUUL but the lower percentage pods are giving her headaches. So I guess similar to the classic tobacco would be best to find for her.

I gave her my old kanger and put a geek vape ammit on it. She likes it with the alchemy marlboro juice I got from Fassttech but waiting 3 weeks is a bit of a pain.

Anyways I'm looking for where I can get some samplers that just include straight tobacco flavors or a pick your own sampler. I ordered her a bottle of bodega tobacco flavor salt but it's awful and tastes like weird medicine. Don't want to keep ordering larger bottles. No menthol, vanilla etc. Also hopefully from a place that isn't crazy expensive on their regular sized bottles.

She does like the salt based juice as it doesn't give her mad cottonmouth like the non salt stuff does but like I said headaches. I told her she might just have to put up with it or just stop even vaping altogether as well as smoking if she hell bent on quitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread