Looking for clear 510-SHORTY-1.7 cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Several websites I've been on in the last couple weeks still have the cartomizers with the flange at the bottom, in various sizes, that you use in carto tanks. They're being sold individually for 99 cents on Clearance. I'll see if I can go back and find them, in case those will do for you. You'd need a carto tank for them, but those are dirt cheap as well right now.

I don't remember seeing any of the Short and Clear 1.7ohm ones, that you don't use in a tank. But, I'll look for some for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sedona

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Thanks! Those are the ones. Their price is really high. Maybe they will have a sale.

Well, that price IS their Clearance price, so it's not likely they'd have a further mark-down on them at this point...especially at Vapor Kings! I've seen lots of "older" products or hard-to-find products on their website for the last several years, and it's usually always pretty high priced. But...they have it, when many others won't.

Seems like businesses will go 1 of 2 ways with selling off their "old school" stuff on their websites. (1) Many will just blow it out at ridiculously low prices (sometimes even as low as 5-10 cents per item), just to be rid of it from their inventory. They want to make room for new stuff. (2) Some, like Vapor Kings and others, will hang on to much of it. They're banking on the idea that there will be people who still want the old stuff, and if they're one of just a few places that still have it...people will pay their price for it!

So, if people didn't find/buy a bunch of the old stuff from the websites in #1 above...they've got to decide what they're willing to pay for it from the places in #2 above. It's gotta be that...or move on to using something else.

If you could use a regular punched or slotted cartomizer, inside a cartomizer tank...there are places that still have those available for very inexpensive, to at least still reasonable, prices. However, that's still "old school" stuff and won't be available at all much longer IMO. So it would be best to really load up on them for the long haul if you go that route.

Or, just switch entirely to using something that's easily more available and will be for awhile. Only you can decide which route to take though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread