Looking for Flavor vs Voltage rules of thumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimpleSins

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2010
SW Iowa
In my head, it seemed that the stronger flavors like mint should be at their best with a stronger voltage, like a 5V or LR configuration (for those of us that prefer a 3.7 setup in general). Then I read a thread that said that the mints, in particular a thin mint cookie type, were better at the 3.7 volt and, lo and behold, I was suddenly able to taste both the chocolate and the mint (LOL I still don't like it, but I don't like the cookies either).

Are there any general rules of thumb as far as what works best on what voltage? Like fruits, tobaccos, and sodas on high voltage, sweets, creams, and mints on the lower, or is it pretty much hit and miss?

smilin0117

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2010
Northwood OH (NW OH)
Hummm....if this thread takes off...I will be so dang HAPPY!! This is one thing i suck at. And im also not very patient at trying all the volts on my buzz with every flavor...somtimes i just like to set it and forget it. So I think i maybe missing alot with most of my juices.

Thank you so much for posting this thread, sorry i could be of absolutely NO help!

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
I was wondering about this too. I just got my 5V pass-through today and I've only tried desert ship tobacco flavor so far. I saw a You-tube video of someone doing a juice review on 5v and he said only tobacco flavors were good at higher voltage cause fruit tastes too much like warm fruit at higher voltage. I haven't experimented yet and was wondering if you should only use regular voltage for fruit flavors. I would think maybe coffee would be good since the drink is usually hot and maybe some others but I have no idea. I've only tried one flavor so far but I'm liking 5v it's warmer, more TH, more Vapor, and more flavor. I'm using a standard 510 atty btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread