Not open for further replies.

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
Hi,

I use alot of side-by-sides like the Xvostick and Ystick
I have found that alot of RTA's are a bit troublesome to operate in them as the bottom of the tank is not reachable.
It's mostly the juice control that is an issue, as you have to grab the bottom of the tank to remove it, any other part just makes the juice control spin. The JC is also hard to see in these mods.
This for example happens with the Bachelor Nano and Merlin.

I have several RTA's but the only one which functions without these issues is the Bellus, my others are either too small, too wide or give an issue with the juice control. (to be complete they are: goblin mini v2, serpent mini, avocado 24, merlin, bachelor nano, Bellus (works!), mutank (works, but too tall).
I'm looking for another RTA that will work fine on a side-by-side and specifically with one that has a bit of cover on the bottom (like the Xvostick), in for example the Smoant Knight they work fine as the bottom part is accesible.

Any1 got any good recommendations, preferably from experience ?? I am looking for:
- single coil capability
- posts instead of screws for trapping wire
- max 65mm tall (incl driptip)
- 22 or 23 mm

Some I am considering but of which I'm doubtfull if JC will be an issue:
Serpent
OBS ACE
UD EZ
But would gladly know any other experiences with RTA's that work in these devices and meet above criteria.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Hi,

I use alot of side-by-sides like the Xvostick and Ystick
I have found that alot of RTA's are a bit troublesome to operate in them as the bottom of the tank is not reachable.
It's mostly the juice control that is an issue, as you have to grab the bottom of the tank to remove it, any other part just makes the juice control spin. The JC is also hard to see in these mods.
This for example happens with the Bachelor Nano and Merlin.

I have several RTA's but the only one which functions without these issues is the Bellus, my others are either too small, too wide or give an issue with the juice control. (to be complete they are: goblin mini v2, serpent mini, avocado 24, merlin, bachelor nano, Bellus (works!), mutank (works, but too tall).
I'm looking for another RTA that will work fine on a side-by-side and specifically with one that has a bit of cover on the bottom (like the Xvostick), in for example the Smoant Knight they work fine as the bottom part is accesible.

Any1 got any good recommendations, preferably from experience ?? I am looking for:
- single coil capability
- posts instead of screws for trapping wire
- max 65mm tall (incl driptip)
- 22 or 23 mm

Some I am considering but of which I'm doubtfull if JC will be an issue:
Serpent
OBS ACE
UD EZ
But would gladly know any other experiences with RTA's that work in these devices and meet above criteria.
I think the Serpent would be nice. I'm running a Subtank Mini in one, a Kayfun Lite Plus in another, and a Goblin V1.2 (or Cthulhu V1) in the third.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Reactions: drugarth
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread