Looking for internal battery regulated tube mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I normally prefer my mods to take 18650 or 26650 but for a couple of reasons I want a couple of internal battery mods. I would like these to be tube mods.

I am hoping to find both a somewhat short 22mm and 24-25mm cylinder shaped internal battery mod with variable power up to about 30 watts, if it goes higher that is fine.

Any suggestions?

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I normally prefer my mods to take 18650 or 26650 but for a couple of reasons I want a couple of internal battery mods. I would like these to be tube mods.

I am hoping to find both a somewhat short 22mm and 24-25mm cylinder shaped internal battery mod with variable power up to about 30 watts, if it goes higher that is fine.

Any suggestions?
Hi J,
What kind of battery capacity are you looking for? mAh?
What is your budget?
What will you using on top of these tubes?
Why do you not want a removable battery device?

Cheers
I

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Off the top of my head, the Uwell Nunchuku 80 watt. 24mm not too tall regulated 18650. (Not internal battery)

Not quite a tube but the OBS Cube internal battery.

Iirc most regulated tube mods don’t gave internal batteries.

I have a iJust S internal battery but it’s unregulated with protections.
iJust S Battery - Eleaf electronic cigarette

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Hi J,
What kind of battery capacity are you looking for? mAh?
What is your budget?
What will you using on top of these tubes?
Why do you not want a removable battery device?

Cheers
I

I have quite a few tube mods, this will be for when I want something a little less bulky but still be a cylinder. Battery capacity will not be as important as size.

I would a 22mm for a bell tanked older Kayfun Lite and a 24mm one for a recently aquired Kayfun Lite.

This will be all about those occasions what I want to carry those tanks but go down in bulk while remaining a tube.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
What I am looking for might not exist, I just made the assumption someone will have done it by now.

I have plenty of battery replaceable high end tube mods so I am not interested in those.

This is about using some specific tanks in the more compact format.

I might have to look at internal battery box mods even though I would prefer it to be a tube.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
There's not a lot of tube-shaped mods nowadays, let alone internal battery ones with real variable wattage.

You might want to consider the Geekvape Aegis Mini. Not a true tube format, but not really a box format either.

80 watts internal 2200 mAh battery, so has plenty of power for a Kayfun atomizer. It charges pretty quickly with a 2 amp wall adaptor, too -- about 40 minutes. Added plus is it is dustproof, waterproof, and shockproof.

Aegis Mini vs Aegis Solo: Reviews

Last edited:

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
freemax_twister_80w_kit.jpg
Here's something that might just fit the bill--the Freemax Twister

FreeMax TWISTER 80W & FireLuke 2 Starter Kit | Vape Pen

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Maybe its just me, but this thing is just freaking ugly. Hopefully it eventually comes in just plain without the crazy designs. Might look more appropriate on an engraved mech mod. I can't imagine putting a classy Kayfun on top of that.

Uses the old school Ego variable voltage adjustment ring at the bottom of the battery.

But whatever works for you... :blink:

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I put three items in a cart from Gearbest, the other two items were fine but the mod that I was looking has the message This item cannot be shipped to your country
Maybe because of the internal lithium battery? Batteries can have shipping restrictions.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I put three items in a cart from Gearbest, the other two items were fine but the mod that I was looking has the message This item cannot be shipped to your country

Maybe because of the internal lithium battery? Batteries can have shipping restrictions.

Try to check out with only the internal battery mod in the cart. You may need to do two transactions.

HTH
I

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I feel like a Dentist...

Please share the name of the device that you found.

Thank you
I

Club Micro 50

I am sure the device is not up to my normal standards but I am wanting something shorter than a Provari Mini and no bulkier when I want to travel relatively light and still be able to use my Kayfuns. I also want to baby my Provaris since there is no longer a repair service for them.

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread