Looking for Juice Like Prosmoke Classic Tobacco Cartridges...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsMacgyver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
Illinois
A shot in the dark...I've been vaping on and off for about 3 years. I started with Prosmoke set up. I have yet to find a juice that tastes and vapes like the Prosmoke Classic tobacco. I recently ordered some cartridges, extracted the juice and vaped it to see if they have changed...still a great vape for me.

MsMacgyver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
Illinois
Hey MsMacguyver.

What's wrong with the NETs? Yeah, I can see that some may be a bit obtuse, but most are delish.

I just had my first taste of NET...really enjoyed the flavor. I'm hoping I'll find something I fall in love with. The Prosmoke juice is the only one I have found yet that I can fully inhale, vape all day and never tire of the taste. Doesn't give me that harsh throat the morning after. I like the tobacco taste with just a bit of sweet.

TBinAZ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2012
Mesa
I just had my first taste of NET...really enjoyed the flavor. I'm hoping I'll find something I fall in love with. The Prosmoke juice is the only one I have found yet that I can fully inhale, vape all day and never tire of the taste. Doesn't give me that harsh throat the morning after. I like the tobacco taste with just a bit of sweet.

This isn't NET that I know of at least, but have you tried the AVE line? I still go to this juice quite a bit. Bobas ad-nauseum, but they have a few others which might strike your fancy. Just a suggestion.

Don't count out Aroma eJuice for the WTA aspect. I actually vape that stuff more than others. But that's just me.

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
A shot in the dark...I've been vaping on and off for about 3 years. I started with Prosmoke set up. I have yet to find a juice that tastes and vapes like the Prosmoke Classic tobacco. I recently ordered some cartridges, extracted the juice and vaped it to see if they have changed...still a great vape for me.

I think the AVE juices may be a good place to start too. I started with ProSmoke as well, they use 100% VG liquid. A lot of AVE's juices are all VG too. I personally didn't think the ProSmoke tobacco cartridges had any flavor (but that was about 6 months ago and I think i remember seeing an email from them that said they added more flavor to their liquids not too long ago, so it could be different now). Anyway...Boba's Bounty from AVE was a juice I really enjoyed when I switched from the ProSmoke to filling my own cartos with a regular 510, then the eGo, etc. (I actually remembering refilling some of the prosmoke cartridges with Boba's)

MsMacgyver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
Illinois
I did try Bobas along with Johnson Creek. I found them to be too harsh for me. I might have to revisit them though and steep the juice before vaping. Prosmoke cartridges are a mild vape, I think thats why I like them. If the juice is too harsh I find it difficult to vape all day without waking to a raw throat. I think I have a good chance of getting off the analogs for good if I can just find a tobacco thats mild, no cigar/pipe taste thrown into it. I have more samples on the way and have a list started for next month. I'm looking at Copper Creek, Rawr and more HHV juice.

Does HHV use the same base tobacco as the Gandalf in all their juices. I was really impressed by how clean her juice vapes but the Gandalf has the cigar flavor I just can't vape all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread