Looking for lots of flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

doubledown

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2010
Columbia, SC
OK all of you who have tried lots of FSUSA flavors. I'm new to vaping and have tried flavors from FSUSA and 4 other venders. While I have found a few flavors that are "good" I'm still looking for something where the flavor really pops out and blows me away. Not really concerned with throat hit but craving more flavor. Suggestions?

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Try this when you order have them put a double shot of flavor in it. I have placed my last few orders that way and it crazy good. All you need to do is put it in the comments box when you check out.

Sorry Salamgold I just saw you said that. :)

OK all of you who have tried lots of FSUSA flavors. I'm new to vaping and have tried flavors from FSUSA and 4 other venders. While I have found a few flavors that are "good" I'm still looking for something where the flavor really pops out and blows me away. Not really concerned with throat hit but craving more flavor. Suggestions?

doubledown

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2010
Columbia, SC
Leaning toward the sweet and dark, like caralmel, coffee, baked goods, toffee, etc. Most of what I have tried (from all the vendors I have tried) has a hint of flavor and alot of bland base flavor (or at least that is what I'm calling it, could just be my taste buds.) I'm really wanting a lungful of flavor :) Where are you in SC? I'm in Columbia.
And thanks for the suggestions.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Leaning toward the sweet and dark, like caralmel, coffee, baked goods, toffee, etc. Most of what I have tried (from all the vendors I have tried) has a hint of flavor and alot of bland base flavor (or at least that is what I'm calling it, could just be my taste buds.) I'm really wanting a lungful of flavor :) Where are you in SC? I'm in Columbia.

I am outside of Greenville but I am from Charleston. I would suggest the caramel cream and the hopscotch. Very sweet but full of flavor without extra added. The fruity are all good and even better with extra flavor.

Ooh but the Butterscotch Almond and Orange Creamsicle are also outstanding. Decisions, decisions!

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Right now I'm working on an order with Almond Joy, Chocolate Biscotti, Hopscotch, Thin Mint, and Orange Creme Sicle. I tried Apple Pie on my last order. No extra flavor. While the flavor was nice, there just wasn't enough of it :(

I agree with Salem - The butterscotch almond and orange creamsicle are yummy! I also absolutely love the Hopscotch. If you like the taste of real Thin Mints, definitely order it; it's just like the real thing. The Almond Joy is very good too, but I keep forgetting I have it since I'm hooked on so many FSUSA flavors. :blush:

Enid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
Greenville, SC
Check the FreedomSmokeUsa supplier forum, they have a 25% sale on the premixed liquids. I think the code is fsusa.
I normally don't like air fresheners, perfumes, and artificial favors, but I think that I'll add a double shot of flavor on my next FSU order. I ordered 5 different flavors on my first and second order. Now I'm planning on ordering double shots of my favorites. BTW, I'm in Upstate SC.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I would suggest you try their Tiramisu. I've tried several of their flavors, and although Wyatt Earp is still my favorite, I found the Tiramisu to be very flavorfull.

I actually came back here to tell you that. If you like coffee and you like sweet, you will LOVE Tiramisu. It is a very strong flavor.

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL

I like strong flavors too. Off the top of my head, some of the flavors that seem stronger to me are Thin Mint, Chocolate Biscotti, Wyatt Earp, Butterscotch Almond, Tiramisu, Spearmint, Artic Menthol...and I'll add Hypnotic Mist simply because it's soo very unique. I'm not saying I like all these, and you may not either, but each seems to have fairly strong flavors.

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.

Let's see; besides what's already been suggested I definitely recommend Banana Creme, Fuzzy Navel and Hawaiian Tropic. You guys are forcing me to make an order so large David will have to ship it in a huge box. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread