The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Looking for love in all the wrong places?

Discussion in 'ECF Vaping Singles' started by Badbeams3, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Badbeams3

Badbeams3 Full Member ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2009
    Tampa
    Looking at all the locked threads...what is the purpose of this forum? My hobbies are flashlights, and movies. I`m a poor evil landlord. Still a kid at 56 (I`m a boy BTW)...might have a few fun years left in me. Want to find a gal to have a good time with now, and share the nursing home room with me during the later...golden years...provided I get control of the TV remote :)

Ok my "Outside" and ECF wantabe a lover friends, jump in here and let`s get this romantic party started ;)

I just want to make love to you and nobody else but you...everybody...I just want...come on now all together...I just want to make...a little louder....I JUST WANT TO...I can`t hear you....I JUST WANT

Oh yea baby, life is good...

2. mecocina

mecocina Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 19, 2011
    Florida
    Yes the locked threads are disappointing so we have to create more. BTW...I get control of the remote :)

3. loxmythe

loxmythe Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2010
    pa
    The forum software did an update a few months ago and any threads that were inactive for a long period of time were locked. Nothing sinister ;)
    I'm kind of bummed this singles forum fizzled out. I met my wife here in 2010 :) and I've never been happier.

4. mecocina

mecocina Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 19, 2011
    Florida
    That's cool loxmythe. So there's hope for us singles :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.