Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
***** ***** - ok for the life of me I cannot link this so just google and search for lychee

The Avox and District 12 are great. As far as the rest of the flavors on the site... meh is what I remember but I may have to give them another try. I ordered a bunch of samples and most of them were forgettable. The lemon sponge cake is absolutely horrid, don't get that.

Edit: wth everything I link keeps getting bleeped out?? what did I do? Anyways its ***** *****
j u i c y v a p o r

don't know why everytime I type that it gets bleed out????

Last edited:

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
That sounds like good ideas. I just used lychee to copy a recipe I didn't have the percentages for. Lime, ginger and lychee. You might like to play with that. I overpowered mine with ginger. After overpowering my lime with Lychee! So I was thinking Lychee would be needing more but really, even though it is a subltle flavor it s distinctive enough to use caution, just in case anybody wants to know. Our think it would be hard to over power lime too! It's was god anyway but not what I was trying to get. I'm posting to return to your list there for future efforts

Lychees have such a subtle flavor, you may be able to blend something close, I think green tea with a little apple or white grape for the base, some kiwi for brightness, and a scant touch of rose candy or jasmine for that little floral note.

good luck

redg8r

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2012
E. KY. USA
www.justthatip.com
Edit: wth everything I link keeps getting bleeped out?? what did I do? Anyways its ***** *****
j u i c y v a p o r

don't know why everytime I type that it gets bleed out????

My guess is the vendor is in some legal trouble and ECF has decided to censor the name alltogether.

Now for my question, OP are you looking for "flavoring" or "juice"??... the title led me to believe you were looking for flavoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread