Looking for mech mod online retailers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamblerMagic

Nov 29, 2018
I've got the itch to buy a new mech (and also to make an excuse to buy 21700s or 20700s), I know of evcigarettes.com (never ordered from them), and Florida vape Supply (Armageddon). I know like Kennedy sells their own stuff, same with District 5 but is there a place that has a selection of mechs like regular online and local shops have a selection of smok :nah: stuff?

I saw EightVape started carrying some Purge stuff but nothing too enticing there.

I'm not biased, I squonk or drip. Always looking for recommendations, really top on my list is the Kennedy Vindicator 21700 though. Just like to have other sales outlets to peek at, and options.

Thanks folks!

Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Your tastes are beyond my price experience level so I’m of little help. There was a guy building a pricing site here somewhere though. Vapecrawler competitor. Looked useful. I’ve lost the link though sadly. Like I said, very little help :/

GL on your search though.

GamblerMagic

Nov 29, 2018
Your tastes are beyond my price experience level so I’m of little help. There was a guy building a pricing site here somewhere though. Vapecrawler competitor. Looked useful. I’ve lost the link though sadly. Like I said, very little help :/

GL on your search though.

Hey, even if the info doesn't help now, I like collecting knowledge. Thanks, will poke around to see if I can find it.

Reactions: stols001

CaveFurby

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Hey Gambler, have to tell you I ordered the Vindicator kit in stainless with matching atomizer...the clone, from 2FDeal in china for the insane price of $22. The clone has turned out to have impressive quality to it, extremely well done, not a scratch or burr and it fires flawlessly. But 2F is slow, usually looking at a month from ordering to at my door....this time I paid the sky-high DHL delivery price because I wanted it right away (I never do this with china)...and oh wow, it was delivered to my door after 8 days. So I'm loving this one. (DHL was $25 I believe, more than the mod...lol...but folks in other countries have to pay similar or more with vat and customs tax....so for a one time order it was worth it to me. So, $50 US total instead of the big bucks for the combo authentic...I'm pleased)

Last edited:

GamblerMagic

Nov 29, 2018
Hey Gambler, have to tell you I ordered the Vindicator kit in stainless with matching atomizer...the clone, from 2FDeal in china for the insane price of $22. The clone has turned out to have impressive quality to it, extremely well done, not a scratch or burr and it fires flawlessly. But 2F is slow, usually looking at a month from ordering to at my door....this time I paid the sky-high DHL delivery price because I wanted it right away (I never do this with china)...and oh wow, it was delivered to my door after 8 days. So I'm loving this one. (DHL was $25 I believe, more than the mod...lol...but folks in other countries have to pay similar or more with vat and customs tax....so for a one time order it was worth it to me. So, $50 US total instead of the big bucks for the combo authentic...I'm pleased)

Thanks for the info, I did see a clone out there at 3fvape, I was looking at the photos and it did look well done. I'm a little leery of clones only because I never owned one, as if that makes much sense... ;)

I'll go check it out, thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread