Status
Not open for further replies.

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
I am a simple user who is happy with a good tank and ego twist battery, but I know things are constantly changing and since I don't have interest in the mod and DIY stuff I fall behind on these things.

I am looking for recommendations for the best MOD batteries and rda/RBA stuff. There seems to be so much of it but I would prefer to concentrate on the best most current stuff

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

StarsAndBars

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2010
Colorado
Are you looking for a Variable Voltage device or Mech Mod? I'm guessing a VV device. I'm about to recommend a device that has been out for a long time but may still be the best VV device for the money. It's the MVP V2. Also keep an eye out for a new device called the Eleaf. It looks promising but is pretty new.

Then again you were asking about RBA so you may be looking at Mecs. Either way, if you think you wanna get into RBA the first thing you will need is a way to check the ohms (a cheap multimeter is best).

I'd recommend an Igo L for a starter RDA but you will want to drill the air hole a bit. There has got to be better options available by now but I haven't had a reason to look for them.

As far as Mech Mods go, I'd recommend a clone from Hcigar (the Nemesis and Stingray are very good). I hope this helps but I'm not real sure what you are looking for.

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
Thanks for the response. I am looking for the MOD Batteries that take the 18650, 18550 lithium batteries and so on. I am looking for suggestions of items to carry on our site. I haven't kept up with that whole scene and would love some suggestions from those who have experimented a lot.

We already carry the MVP 2 and I agree it is great. I am looking for more of the MOD stuff for those wanting to use lithium batteries. There just seems to be a ton of options

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread