Looking for new tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

levivapes

Apr 3, 2018
Oregon
I really like the NRG tank but prefer the airiness of the Cascade but can’t go wrong with either that take the GT coils! Enjoy!!
I love the NRG. Been using the .4 ohm GT coils. I just popped one in my Baby Beast a few minutes ago, I'm hoping to get a bit of an upgrade out of my backup.

simplesid242

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2014
Monessen, Pennsylvania, United States
Just an update. Got the fireluke mesh a couple days ago. Wasnt sure about it at first, but after using it it is a very nice tank. Nice vape, good flavor. Can take the tank empty, which was accidental lol. But it didnt burn the coil. My only issue with it is it's not as warm a vape as I'm used to. That's not a complaint at all. Just I always preferred a warmer vape. No leaks, ran about 20 ML thru it so far. I plan to try another that was suggested here as well. The cascade. I will update after I give it a try. I also already ordered another fireluke.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Informative
Reactions: Gratch

simplesid242

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2014
Monessen, Pennsylvania, United States
Thanks for that i will put it on my wants list. I like the idea of cool vapor as well as im still quitting the roll ups and find im scorching my mouth a little from vaping a bit to much.
Its on the cool side, however chain vaping will heat the tank a bit. I've been using it at 40w. Just went up to 50w. If you have a 2nd mod maybe switch between the 2 ? That will allow time to cool between. I use 3 setups, hit 1 a few times, move to the next etc. I chain vape as well. My other tank setup I have an insulated tip. Idk if they make one for the 810 connector that's on this tank, I haven't looked yet, because it doesn't get THAT hot even chain vaping as I do. However that's MY opinion. Personally I think it was worth the purchase, and I ordered a second as well. I like having multiple tanks tho lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread