Looking for new vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
About 10 bucks for 30 ml. I like fruity flavors the best with the occasional sweet vape.

Yikes. That really is going to narrow down your options for a decent quality vape.
I think you've been using MBV, yes...no?
The only other one that I know would be ECBlends.

Good luck to you, and if I think of someone else in that range i'll post again. Good luck

***Edit***

Here is one I found...
The only catch is that it is a FW company, so they may be about the same as MBV. But it is Vapor Renu. About the same options as well. For what it's worth :)

Last edited:

Taylor7617

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Humble, Texas, United States
About 10 bucks for 30 ml. I like fruity flavors the best with the occasional sweet vape.

Yikes. That really is going to narrow down your options for a decent quality vape.
I think you've been using MBV, yes...no?
The only other one that I know would be ECBlends.

Good luck to you, and if I think of someone else in that range i'll post again. Good luck

***Edit***

Here is one I found...
The only catch is that it is a FW company, so they may be about the same as MBV. But it is Vapor Renu. About the same options as well. For what it's worth :)

Moon Mountain Vapor; 3-30mls for $35 is close. But try smaller bottle samplers first.
Others on the lower price scale that I'm aware of are: Good Life, Daimond Vapor. We purchased their small bottle sampler and found a few from each we'd reorder. Was hoping to find 5 as they both have a 5pk 30ml for a very good price.
Lastly, I'm aware of EjuiceMonkey ...but sadly neither the wife or I found anything vapable from them. You may be different.

Best of luck in your search as that is a really low price for 30ml.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread