Looking for nic salt unit to replace Vaporesso Renova Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.

d0g0

May 21, 2021
Hi y'all, noob here. (reposting here as suggested by @BrotherBob)

I 'MTL' only nic salts, and have been using Vaporesso Renova Zero for a while. I love the size and features, but frankly the pods SUCK. I mix my own flavorless juice, and the pods usually 'burn' after a day or two (or less). And they're not cheap (like $2.50 each). I've tried both the 'ceramic' and the 'mesh' coils.

So I'm looking for something with better, cheaper, easier-to-replace coils ... but prefer something small.

Looking at Aegis Boost, Voopoo Vinci, Innokin Sceptre ... any advice or other suggestions?

I really prefer (not sure what it's called) when you draw to fire, I do not like having to push a button.

Thanks for any advice/suggestions!

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I really like Voopoo Vinci but it is known for coil leaks. I push down the wire legs on the 1.0 ohm coils so the gold button fits flatter on bottom of coil and that helps. I also take the pod off when not vaping and lay it on it's side and that has stopped the leak issue. Flavor is fabulous but still have to fiddle to keep leaks stopped.

If you like rebuildable, the OXVA with RDTA pod is fabulous! Great flavor, no leaks. I use a 1.0 ohm or higher coil, wick with thin tails. It works great. I did block off the air flow on mod with tape and it is prefect MTL. The OXVA higher ohm factory coil is also very nice if you don't like to build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread