Looking for NiteLiteVapor liquids? They are at PVLiquids :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
G'morning...

Being a nocturnal kitty, I was browsing the NiteLiteVapor website and guess what! There is a new distributor for NLV vapor liquids!

It's called PVLiquids.com and it's a subsidiary company of NLV.

Looks like they will have everything, including Mini Jugs, 30mls, and 10ml sampler bottles.

How cool is THAT! :D

NLV ... you rock! :vapor:

http://www.pvliquids.com/

I'm hoping that this thread will be a place where everyone can add their impressions and reviews of all the NLV flavors, so pick your fave and go for it!

Vets and Newbs welcome! If this thread is a bit too long to read, just jump to the last page and introduce yourself. :)

Last edited:

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Right on, retird. Who doesn't like a good couple of jugs, shipped free! It's a dream come true. :lol:

Durangler dearest, you are one wise person. I think it would be crossing some sort of line of respect to mention PVLiquids in another vendor thread.

Absolutely chat freely here! I promise I don't have a bloody ban hammer.

Hiya john. Welp, even the most die hard DIYers need a holiday once in awhile. ;)

Durangler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Peoria, AZ

2423kids

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
VA and FL
Since you have some momentum, and there are a lot of fresh faces about, perhaps you should discuss the flavors :)

It's been a few months since NLV has been discussed.

I can see Kat digging thru her NLV saved files as I type! :D

WHERE is Zarie ... He was always so good at that! Ohhhhh Zarie ......

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Last edited:

Durangler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Peoria, AZ
Since you have some momentum, and there are a lot of fresh faces about, perhaps you should discuss the flavors :)

It's been a few months since NLV has been discussed.

Here is some flavor discussion I dug up. Note that Harbor Nite, Tappulles & Tropikeyta are new flavors not described & LiteHouse, Sundance & Vapeport have been discontinued. This is a loooong post... sorry
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is Allazar's narrative with a couple of Katdarling addendum's:

NLV Info
Bounty Hunter- This is my all-day every day vape. This is a complex blend of at least 6 different flavors (one of them tobacco) with creamy Vanilla undertones underneath. This flavor has not changed, and if you have had it before (not the VG only version) then it should taste the same. This is the flavor that first put NLV on the map and is competing with Gold to retain the title of their best seller in recent months. In a company that has many signature flavors, this is one that you should not even consider missing out on.

Capparillo Caffe Latte- This is an interesting flavor that seems to me to be a cappuccino flavor with hints of caramel and vanilla undertones. If you enjoy the taste of cappuccino, then you will most likely adore this flavor. It is not for everyone, but for its target audience it really knocks their socks off!
Katdarling’s Capparillo Caffe Latte addendum- (Caramel and Vanilla AND Cream)

Caramel Corral- This is a blend of caramel tobacco that while I do not love it, has adherents and is a good flavor... Just not to my personal tastes. It has just a slight hint of tobacco, with rich caramel overtones. Many people enjoy using this as a flavor to mix with others to add some caramel deliciousness and experiment on their own. While there is not a single bad flavor in NLV’s lineup, no one person is likely to enjoy every single one!
Katdarling’s Caramel Corral addendum- My suggestion is to add a tiny bit to some Waffles for a richer, deeper Waffle taste.

Cold Creek- This is a quite good menthol blend. It is exactly what it says it is, with no surprises. This is not for the faint of heart!

Fruit3- This is a heavenly blend perfectly mixed of apple, peach, and pear where no one flavor overrides another. This is without a doubt my favorite fruit flavor from any vendor! Even people that do not normally enjoy fruit flavors typically fall in love with this one! I suspect that as more people that are interested in flavors that do not include tobacco hear about NLV, that this one will continue to increase in sales and might even challenge the top 3 eventually!
Katdarling’s Fruit3 addendum- (Heavenly mixed with a bit of Vapeport or Vanilla Straight)

Line Rider- This is a lovely mix of tobacco with a rich nutty flavor and is the 3rd best selling flavor from NLV! This is Smooth's unique take upon the old 555 flavors. This is not your grandparent's 555!!!

Litehouse- This is a slightly spicy vapor that has a toned down version of the nuts and spices in Line Rider along with a rich tobacco flavor. Many people find that this is a wonderful relaxing vape that does not have the twist your arm “I am nuts hear me crunch” force of Line Rider.

NLV Gold- This is now competing with Bounty Hunter to be Smooth's best selling flavor even though it is only 5 months old! It reminds many people of a caramel flavored pop corn when they first receive it, but then it steeps into a Golden Graham taste that many, many people have absolutely fallen in love with!!!
Katdarling’s NLV Gold addendum- Gold is a mysterious and enigmatic flavor. People notice subtle nuances that seem to change with each passing moment. It is the 'transformer' with the golden Midas touch of the menu line up… and my Beloved!

NLV Waffles- This is an excellent waffle base with butter and syrup. Excellent flavor that is one of my wife's favorites, and her favorite of the many different waffle vapes we have tried! For any of you flue-cured tobacco fans out there… a mix of 2 parts (or some would say 3 parts) Twilite to one part Waffles results in a rich flue-cured tobacco taste!

Renegade- This is Smooth's bold take on a more traditional RY 4 flavor. Smooth has since dropped the RY4 from the name of the juice, but it is an original variation from that theme. The popularity of this juice has been rapidly growing in the last few months.
Katdarling’s Renegade addendum- Renegade is a smooth, full flavor with soft tones of spice, caramels and vanillas. It is one of the most sought after e-liquids on the menu by many, with rave reviews. Renegade was originally categorized as a RY-4 variant, meaning that it had similarities to the famously acclaimed RY-4 (short for Ruyan #4) which is a very popular e-liquid mixture of three basic flavors: tobacco, caramel, and vanilla. But unlike Ruyan #4, Renegade also integrates a combination of mixed spices which grants this e-liquid an identity of its own. It is now no longer considered an RY-4 "variant" by NLV, primarily because it is neither an RY-4 nor an RY-4 variant. A lot of NLV veteran customers have given NLV the thumbs up for letting Renegade be Renegade, severing its ties to the RY-4 family.
And by definition, that is what a renegade is... one who rejects conventional behavior. *I do believe I'm a renegade!*

Sundance V2- This is an amazing flavor for anyone that can enjoy a sweet vape. It tastes very much like an Orange roll straight from the oven. It is, along with vanilla strait and waffles, my wife's favorite flavor from any vendor.

Twilite- This is an excellent tobacco product that to me is reminiscent of Marlboro Light cigarettes. Excellent flavor and throat hit, and one of my favorite tobaccos! This is not the type of tobacco that is in your face and hits you over the head and takes your wallet in a dark alley. Instead, this is the tobacco that you would dance with at a bar or club! This flavor mixes well with other flavors too! For any of you flue-cured tobacco fans out there… a mix of 2 parts (or some would say 3 parts) Twilite to one part Waffles results in a rich flue-cured tobacco taste!

Vanilla Strait- This is a complex blend of vanillas that is truly unique among the 600+ flavors that my wife and I have tried. Along with Sundance V2 and Waffles, it is my wife's favorite flavor from any vendor!

Vapeport- This is a new menthol tobacco flavor from Smooth that is less in-your-face menthol than Cold Creek. I was not horribly impressed when it first arrived, but I now find myself reaching for this flavor consistently whenever I want a cool fresh change of pace. It is rapidly moving up my flavors, and it provides some incredibly interesting mixing opportunities as well! It is a wonderful understated menthol taste that appears to be on its way to becoming my favorite menthol flavor.
Katdarling’s Vapeport addendum- Vapeport is a menthol tobacco, and like its sister, Cold Creek, is a great standalone flavor, but also a great mixing flavor. Both are menthol, but Cold Creek has a minty menthol flavor. To me, Vapeport is fantastic, though I have not yet tasted Cold Creek. Vapeport stands out as an e liquid that can also be used to mellow out other flavors.

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Thanks, Durangler. Glad you found that. Since being encouraged to find some reviews, and since we all love (ahem) LONG posts... here's one I compiled for Tappulles:

NLV - It's like two heaping lungs full of satisfaction dipped in sunshine.
DkGanz

One word... Tappulles
New from NiteLiteVapor, A pleasurable tobacco with an apple pie kick to it.
Tappulles = A NLV Premium Tobacco (T) fused with flavors of apples (appulles) and a pie crust.
Gene, aka Smooth Air, aka Mixmaster Supreme

Tappulles ....allow me to give you some first impressions.
It is DELICIOUS! I mean delectable and ooooooooooooooo so good!

The apple component alters the tobacco, and then the tobacco alters the apple! It's crazy wild fun sensational and you are going to just love this!
The tobacco blends into the pie crust, and they seem to fit as perfect mates for one another. It's a pie crust note, but not bready or heavy. Just a light background note, and the two together seem to make one another more blended, more balanced. They enhance each other. It's tobacco and pie crust on the inhale, and apple on the exhale. Tobacco on the inhale, DESSERT on the exhale! ...it's fantastic!!

You'd swear you just had a slice of apple pie... or is it... I'm tasting something else now.
I cannot stop vaping this incredible taste treat!

This is not a fruity candied apple... it's the apple pie in the window cooling down for your holiday din din.
I have a feeling this is not going to be what you think of apples or any apple pie vape you've ever tried. Others have too much cinnamon... or too much pie crust. This is blended and melded in a perfectly perfect way.

It's almost as if it takes the apple, then takes the pie crust, and tucks them into the tobacco in a gentle but firm way.
You feelin' American? Mom's Gene's Apple Pie?

This is a lot more like an applesauce flavor note. Awesome Awesome -- Applesauce-em!!!! Tobacco Applesauce Pie!!!!
This may be one of THE best creations NLV Master Artist V Liquid Blender has concocted!
A winner winner winner. BIG TIME!!! Big gigantic KUDOS, Smooth Air One. As they say in that all American sport, you know, Ping Pong ... you definitely knocked this one out of the ballpark!
Katdarling

The "Tappulles" is outstanding & my other enclosure - well, "How did you know how desperately I've been waiting for it to show up?" Being in a state of shock & in a enormous delicious cloud of Tappulles vapor.

It is truly delicious! I put a drop on my hand & tasted it - WOW - right into my tank it went. Straight out of the mailbox, unbelievable!! How did 'THE SMOOTH ONE know that apple (apple-pie) is the only fruit flavor I crave...hummm? He's going to have quite a time keeping this one in stock.
moishesmom

Wow, & thank U again Mr Gene...It is GREAT right outta the mailbox & I am sure it will only get better as the apples ripen!
thexpizzaman

i couldnt help but load up a atty and give it a "toot". And what a toot it was, i closed my eyes and woke up in a orchard full of ripe apple trees, i walked toward the clearing in the middle of the orchard only to find a red & white checkered table cloth laid out on the grass, a picnic basket holding it down from the breeze. The smell of apple pie drew me in to open the basket, and open the basket i did, reached in and ravaged the warm apple pie.. Oh my oh my, what a wonderful apple pie....
I get crisp apple taste and a bit of crust. A hint of cinnamon which is good. I can tell right away, this flavor is going to go thru a few changes. And im looking forward to the ride.
icucme2

I decided to punch a new carto and fill it with this new NLV creation. Upon vaping this the first time I was hit with the most glorious apple flavor I've ever had. This is not the sour green, makes your lips pucker type of apple. This is more of a sweet apple cider type of flavor. To be honest, this is the flavor I was looking for when I tried Fruit3. This is definitely a winning flavor!
tigerlily

Tappulles is FANTASTIC!!! Dr Smooth, you are a genius. You have knocked it out of the park again. ...I'll just say I Love It....Love It- Love It- Love It!!! BRAVO!!
DuckysBooBoo

OK, I couldn't wait to sample the new flavor......loaded it in a new IKV tank with new IKV carto (whatever they called it...fusion...).....set my controls to 8.4 watts and BAM.....WOW..... I normally do not say this, but this liquid KICKS @@@.... and I never liked fruit liquids....definitely a keeper.....now I'm just wondering how long before it makes it to "mini-jug status".
with Tappulles you can go from smooth and tobacco sweet apple pie to tobacco spicy apples just by adjusting between 6.5 and 8.5 watts....you are bound to find a happy place, or maybe you want smooth now and spicy later..
retird

1) Holy-Tappulles Batman!!! Outrageous flavor assault on the taste buds right now!!!!!
This is pure heaven, folks! You know what, it reminds me of one of those hot apple pies from McDonald's (oh dear, I dislike McD's except for their fries and those lovely hot apple pies!) I've fiddled with the voltage up and down on my Twist, and have settled in on the 4.3 range for Tappulles, it seems to be the happy place for me with this flavor.
Like retird, I'm not normally a fruity lover, but now I can say I am! This has a great throat hit as well, omigosh is this ever good with coffee too, it's like having a tobacco-laced hot apple turnover. Another winner Mr. Smooth, there is no way you could have made this better. A thousand thank-you's, absolutely wonderful.

2) Not even kidding you, I made myself nic-sick 2 days in a row cuz I couldn't put down the Tappulles.
Zooker

Ok so first impressions of Tappules....
I am getting a rather dry tobacco with an overlay of apples with a touch of pie. Err hardly an astounding observation lol
The surprising thing is the tobacco. Pretty certain that is the innovation here as I haven't come across the level of dryness before in a NLV tobacco. Then you get a cutting sweep of apple pie flavour over rides it with a wave of sweetness. I have been partial to apple pie since I picked some up last year and as said one of my fave mixes is Gold and apple pie. This is completely different to my version.
I think it is a result of it being relatively fresh but the two flavours are taking turns at being to the fore with no rhyme or reason I can fathom. So one moment you are getting a dry tobacco with the pie coming out of the blue and next vape you get a spicy apple pie with an underlying tobacco.
Just moved my geny on to a Vari and upped the voltage and an interesting shift.
With an increase of wattage the flavours intermingle more. So there isn't the one then the other but a heat induce blending that drives the sweetness of the apple pie through the tobacco.

(2)
I am kind of concerned.
Tappulles.....it could conceivably walk straight into my top 3.
BH and Fruit have been there in that order since the launch of Fruit.
Still early to say it threatens the main event that is Bounty Hunter but it could be close it is that good.
Andy Thatcher

Tappulles eh? An interesting name, but I knew I could not let it sit at home for the 12 hours I would be at work. I ran in the house, and went directly to the shelf my unopened iClear30 was sitting on. Filled up a tank in record time and hit the road.
I have to agree with our favorite kitty, you have really hit the ball out of the park on this one Gene !! Apple Pie and tobacco ?? Whodathunklit ?!? It is an amazing apple flavor, I get the pie crust, a hint of cinnamon and just a perfect blend of tobacco undertones. It is like vaping a slice of Grandma's Famous Apple Pie. I am an ATM technician, so I spend alot of time in the van driving from site to site. I have a guard ride with me and he doesn't smoke or vape, so I ride with the window open to blow out the vapor. Even doing that, my guard commented on the pleasant smell and said it was getting him hungry.
I am at home now and I am hitting the Tappulles on my Darwin on an HH357 and wow ! You did, as always, an amazing job here Sir Gene. I really love it ! As with all NLV liquids, the Vapor and TH are spot on, and Tappulles is just simply a lip smacking good time !!
Moofaso

Holy Apples Batman! Package arrived last night but this is the first chance at the PC. Thank you Smoothe one, you hit this out of the park! Smoothe sweet but not too sweet apple and pie and the tobacco sits nice in the background/foreground/background again. just yum. I just woke up and I spy hubby with "the magnum" 357 atty. I wonder which he is trying.. yup there is the bottle of Tappulles...enjoying apple heaven.
BakuPeg

Alright..... When's Tappulles going to be in stock at LiteCigs??? Soon I hope!!!
The carto I just filled is NOW getting punched and tanked!
No steeping needed. (but will steep remaining 25mls) ((until the tank is empty))
Tappulles passes my test. It was a no brainer tho, it's a Nite Lite Vapor V-liquid. Enough said!!
Gotta get the tank filled before I empty this carto!
Thanks Gene! You da Man!
Durangler

When I tasted it... YUM-YUM!!!!!!
I feel this flavor is going to be a major staple in the NLV lineup. I'm looking forward to trying it in different devices to see where it shines.
DKS-1

as Borat would say - wowaweewaah!
so i tried tappulles yesterday..and first of all, let me preface the following: this is my first time trying nlv juice so i have a lot of first impressions to share:
Color: i love that the juice is light in color - dark juices screw up my clearos and get all gunky. how they managed to pack so much flavor into this light juice and why others aren't able to accomplish that, well...
Thickness: at 65 pg, i was expecting a thicker juice than my usual 75 or 80 pg which i usually order. no sir, this stuff is so consistent, and thin..
Throat hit: amazing. i don't know what nlv is putting in here..but i got an excellent throat hit.
Flavor: It tasted like an apple bread (rather than pie) fresh out of the oven with tobaccos undertones. sweetness was a 5 out of 10. not too sweet due to the tobacco undertones. excellent balance. I don't know how it's possible to get that fresh baked taste but that's what i tasted. Very unique taste and a lot of complexity. Thank you so much Smooth!!! I'm elated!
estaz

1) Tappules is OUTSTANDING... yes, its apple pie, but perhaps with a side of cider. whatever it is, im fully digging it. im getting the dryish tobacco that Andy talks about. works very well with the apple. and there is just the right amount of cinnamony goodness. and the TH is no slouch. ....i love it!
i was incredibly anxious to get my tappule on, so i just went straight for a joye atty. now this is my first foray into the new NLV bottles (which i totally dig). so i dug out a nova from hibernation and loaded 'er up. flavor didnt pop as much as from the atty but Tappy's got flavor in spades so it doesnt much matter. TH is still champing.

Well done, resident mixologist and philanthropist of the year...ladies and gentlemen please give a warm round of applause to the founder of the feast, Sir Smooth Air!
its official. another grand slam home run score for the home team NLV!

2) man i am enjoying this tappules thru a nova. i dont know if its because of the fresh wick in it or if tappy plays nice in a nova, but i am diggin this combo feverishly. ive got it atop my kicked ChiChi
Kemosabe

OK, so I've been vaping on this Tappules for a couple of days now and figured I should chime in on it.
First off, thanks Gene for giving me the opportunity to try it out!
I normally wouldn't have even tried something like this, I've never liked anything fruity or dessert-y very much. I've tried a few I like but only a little at a time; I may have a little then not touch it again for months.
Tappules, as I expected based on my experience with other NLV liquids, is much different. Very well-balanced and not over-the-top with any one flavor component.
This is clearly not something that was just thrown together, but carefully blended to contain subtle nuances. It definitely lives up to its description -- It's like a slice of apple pie in a vape. I definitely want to mix in some Vanilla Strait and see what that's like.
I would never have thought I could make something like this an ADV, and the jury's still out on how deep into my rotation this will go... But, it will definitely be in rotation. I still think it will be behind Gold, Bounty Hunter, and Harbor Nite but I could see putting down one of those for a couple of days and going Tapping for a few days.
Definitely another WIN for NLV, I think this will be a big seller. I think it will appeal (no pun intended) to people who like fruit/desert vapes as well as those who don't... I think the key to the latter group will be to make sure the description sells it as being well-balanced.
kscoggins

My Tappulles has arrived! This juice is PURE GENIUS!!! Far above and beyond anything I ever expected. How can flavor like this even be possible? A warm, golden crust filled with soft, sweet apples swimming in a pool of savory winter spices. Not the sour apple you find in a Jolly Rancher. But rather, a subtle and absolutely true-to-life apple flavor. With none of that nasty, artificial, malic acid, food lab, chemically synthesized flavor we are all too familiar with. And the spices
(cinnamon, allspice, and maybe just a hint of clove) teeter precariously in perfect balance. Not a overbearing Red Hots candy cinnamon, but a gentle, non-astringent flavor normally present in foods slow simmered to release cinnamon's full bouquet. All contained in a wonderfully flakey butter crust toasted to perfection. And the mild tobacco backbone has just enough presence to provide additional depth to this sophisticated vaping experience. Yes, I said it. This juice is a VAPING EXPERIENCE and should not be overlooked.
IT'S SO GOOD, IT'S RIDICULOUS!!!
Great job NLV, another masterpiece!
DkGanz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread