Looking for non-sickly sweet fruity ejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJyankee

Sep 14, 2013
Maine
Hey all- Been vaping for about three months- have bought way too many juices (most I can't stand) and would love to find a fruity juice that is not so sweet- the only juice I can vape for any length of time is Sunshine cured Tobacco from Hurricane Vapors (great stuff)-

very fruity "Unicorn Blood" is pretty good but still too sweet-
Have tried many from fruit flavors from Zeus Juice/Vape Dudes/Virgin vapors- all very tasty but sickly sweet- I ordered some lemonade hoping to add some tang to my sweet juices.
My husband says, "I thought vaping was going to be cheaper"? Not so far!

Any suggestions out there? Using EGo C twist w/vivi nova clearomizer HELP!:blush:

JJyankee

Sep 14, 2013
Maine
That's why I mix my own juices .
We are all different you will find that what one loves others don't like lol

I have been thinking about that, but don't you have to buy a ton of stuff? i'd like to create a mixed fruit tangy flavor. So I'd have to buy all flavors separate, correct? Is it cheaper in the long run? Where do you buy supplies? Thank you so much for any info you care to share.

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan

BigBen2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
MA, USA
Oh I have one for you; Halo's new Southern Classic.

The site description is way off; they describe the recipe, not the resulting taste.

It's like a bourbon drink, and it's just on the edge of sweet. Not alcoholic, not perfumy, close to a pear but not quite as sweet. I like it so much, I'm vaping it daily.

Cactus Breath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
AZ
My .02 - either Betelgeuse or Gravity from Nicoticket: http://www.nicoticket.com/eliquid/. He does a great job of making fruity juices which actually taste like fruit without the overpowering/sickly sweetness, or the perfumy/chemical taste of some. Unlike some others, they're great to vape fresh out of the box - no steeping required.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Try Alien Vapors Wackey Tobacky. Has a mellow flavor but with that piney semi sweet taste. Not over powering or sickly sweet. If you want a stronger taste, and a tad more piney sweetness, try their Supper Skunk. Their prices are pretty competitive, and service is extremely fast.. It is one of the juice vendors that I'll probably always buy from Quality Vapping fresh out of the bottle, even without steeping. But does improve some with age. Not that a 30 ml bottle has lasted more than a week, and yes that's with vaping other flavors cuncerrently, but I consistently vape more of the Alien juice, than I do of say MVB juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread