Looking for non sweet flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hagphish

Nov 20, 2012
minneapolis, mn
Anyone know of a brand or supplier that has flavors that don't taste like candy? I'm looking for something like cucumber, almond oil, less intense melons, or other out of the norm flavors that have more of a subtle flavor instead of an intense sugariness.

I've been switching between KY4, Minnesota Menthol, Peach, and cafe coffee. All of which are very sweet. I'd also love to find a coffee flavor that is a better representation of black coffee...no heavy undertones of cream and sugar. Thanks in advance.

Trick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Round Rock, Texas, United States
Thanks for the reply. I may have to try it cause I'm sick of he super sweet coffee flavor I have. Still looking for other flavors and any help is much appreciated.

You may like that one, then. It's got a touch of chocolate to it, but it's not sweet at all. Pretty much a very strong, coffee-heavy subtle mocha kind of thing.

Centurion

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
East Coast USA
The most convincing coffee vape I've tried is Copper Creek Coffee. I like it because it's fashioned after a plain black coffee and tastes pretty close to the real thing. I've tried a couple of the other well-regarded Coffee and Espresso-type flavors but found them all either way too sweet or tinged with cream/milk.

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
glad someone reported correctly that ec blends has the cucumber.. my bad.. had to go in my box and find out I was wrong *facepalm*

I have juices from a bunch of vendors and I confuse easily

I'm opposite on the flavor spectrum though.. all about the sweet.. whole sweet upper plate, not just one tooth

there are a couple vendors with lavender and violet flavors that are nice.. and someone has a Rose flavor that i have not tried yet..and I know I've seen basil somewhere. I think it's ec blends that has Worcestershire, jalapeno and popcorn too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread