looking for people in the 757 area code who vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

shepp

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
Virginia
i'm still new to e-cigs and vapor, but i have been reading so many posts from people all over the country, and even put a post up for people in virginia who vape. Something that i've noticed though is there isn't very many people in the 757, or least haven't noticed the post or something. i particularly use products from steve and the people working with him at V4L and absolutely love them, but i'm also curious to how many people are in the 7 cities area, from consumers to suppliers. my buddy mac works for a local supplier and has a kiosk in both lynnhaven mall and Ches. Square mall...unfortunately here on the peninsula (newport news where i live) we have no one, which i'm not trying to take any business from steve or from any other supplier, i'm merely curious to how many people in this area are doing the same as myself. This past Dec. newport news put in effect a smoking ban and many if not all of the cities around did the same, which is when i first discovered ecigs, but got the final "push" to buy one when my grandmother passed from lung cancer this past march. i've discovered such a huge other world and great people through this push as well. as we all know, NY is pushing hard to ban them and being one of the largest tobacco states in this country virginia is most likely going to follow in their footsteps. with that being said, we as virginians need to be prepared, especially in the 7 cities, richmond, and northern va where most of the population are. i'm focused on the 7 cities myself, because i'm in this area to try to get ourselves a lil more orginized and prepared for this if it comes to this. if you are in the 7 cities, send me an email, a reply, a friend request...something. sorry for such a long post, but like many of you, i'm an ex-smoker, and have truly seen the benefits of vaping and do not want my right to choose to be taken away from me. i also believe that people in other areas of the state should do as well so that we are prepared. thank you for your time, and i do apologize for such a long post, but it had to be said. :p

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi Shepp - you already know me:) I'll be in Williamsburg this June. I'm just posting to say hi and give the thread a bump.

And what are the seven cities? Williamsburg, James City County, York County, Newport News and Hampton - that's five - what am I missing? Toano and Norge? Does Gloucester Point count? Nope, it's over the York. I don't know. I'm still new here.

I can tell you all about 17th and 18th century life there, but I'm clueless when it comes to 21st century living.

Hey - how about we start a Peninsula/ Hampton Roads social group here?
~A

Last edited:

shepp

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
Virginia
sounds good to me. and the 7 cities are va beach, norfolk, suffolk, chesapeake, hampton, newport news, and portsmouth. basically all the cities that surround the hampton roads bay. for years they've talked about incorporating all of them and calling it city of hampton roads, but i doubt that will EVER happen. i do like the idea of starting a social group though. ur more of an expert on this site than i am, so if ya wanna set it up or however that works, sounds good to me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread