looking for premium delicious juice that wont kill my wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

r3Yr3y

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Eustis.fl
okay so iv noticed that the really expensive juices aka "premium" seem to be the most enjoyable based on reviews iv seen and thats all fine and dandy but the only prob is those prices i mean 12+ dollars for a 10mil really not including shipping. like damn! :ohmy: i could buy a new vivi nova for that price why would i want to spend it on juice!:blink: anyways my reason for posting this is. does anyone out there know of a place that offers good juice and i mean the type of stuff that makes you go "WOW HOLY S*** THATS GOOD" with reasonable pricing? yesterday i threw out like 6 bottles i was just sick of talk about a waste of juice and money.

fyi. i find myself enjoying the creamy, chocolate, and banana type of stuff lately..if that can help with any suggestions.
:vapor:

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Heathers heavenly vapes bears a mention, you can get 30mLs for 13 bucks, so less than 50 cents a mL. They have some nice creamy coffee flavors (caramel cappuccino, java smooth and mocha java smooth), creamy dessert, fruit, and bakery flavors (apple butter rum cake, bleeding heart, butter rum, carnival, chocolate orange, cin city, Cinful pear, Cinful apple, heavenly waffles which you can add banana or other flavors to, and others which may interest you like powder keg, a dark chocolate almond coconut flavor), but for me their tobaccos are where it's at, and for what you say you are enjoying currently, creamy and chocolate flavors, oompa and heavenly tobacco comes to mind. Oompa in particular is an interesting rich chocolate tobacco. Caramel apple tobacco might also be of interest.

Good luck!

r3Yr3y

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Eustis.fl
I don't know about her other flavors but the vapor girl has pretty good horchata
And virgin vapors is always good but a little pricy- but I've never had a BAD flavor from them
oh wow some of those flavors on vapor girl's website sound tasty and horchata love the drink wounder how the vape would taste.

r3Yr3y

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Eustis.fl
Also, instead of throwing juice out, try combining them. You might be surprised how two "bad" juices can make a decent taste.

i tried it one just about made me throw up thats what made me throw them away and since i dont know anyone personally that vapes i could not just pass them on to some one.

r3Yr3y

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Eustis.fl
Here is a link to FL vapors here, maybe they do swaps at meets. Don't throw stuff away! I've had nasty liquid that sat for over a month...most were still nasty but one was outstanding.
Florida Vapors Club

sweet thanks for the link and yea i even tried steeping them but they were a no go they either were nasty or too watery thats why those sites that offer extra flavor shot caught my attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread