The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Looking for Protank 2 parts

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by ShirraWhitefur, May 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ShirraWhitefur

ShirraWhitefur Full Member

May 4, 2014
    Michigan, USA
    Greetings folks!

Not sure exactly where to drop this in. Friend of mine came to me to tinker about with his various kit, making the innokin itaste vtr operate consistently (a coil of copper wire to use as a spacer to make the battery stop jiggling), to getting some tank adapters working..
    But the (hopefully) last bit is that he's got a Kangertech Protank 2 (not mini), that's missing it's glass and the appropriate o-rings for the glass. My favorite supplier doesn't have replacement glass or o-rings, mostly because, lets face it, it's effectively 'old' stuff now.. Sooo, I'm wondering where folks suggest I go looking for those bits. Can't properly hit classifieds, so I'm hoooping I can ask for recommendations of shops here, that might carry what I need. :)

In any case, keep on rocking folks. :)

- Shirra

2. SS stingray

SS stingray Super Member ECF Veteran

I'm sure Fast Tech has everything. I bought 10 glass for 5 bucks .

3. thomas l

thomas l Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

4. ShirraWhitefur

ShirraWhitefur Full Member

May 4, 2014
    Michigan, USA
    Sweeet. Thanks folks, especially for the non-fast-tech option. :)

5. JCinFLA

JCinFLA Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2015
    Several websites I've bought new Protanks and parts for them in the last week...have/had the replacement glass tubes (and in a variety of colors) for $.25-$.60 now! Also saw o-rings on a few of them, too.

I know The Vapor Room has the glass tubes (in several colors), because I just bought 4 of them this AM from there for $.50 each!

Also bought some whole Protank 3 kits and replacement glass tubes from Vapor Engine 2 weeks ago, and then some more 2 days ago. I think their replacement glass tubes were $.60 each. The whole Protank 3 kits were on final sale for only $2.20...with the tank and 2 coils! The Aerotank Minis were also clearanced at a tremendous price, too!

If I remember where I saw the o-rings...I'll post again. I do know that kangertech online does have them for sure, because I bought about 20-25 of them from them a few months ago. They had plenty still at that time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.