looking for RY4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Falcon

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2009
NC
OK. I bought a Janty Ego and it came with a few pre-filled carts of RY4. Tasted like cotton candy and it was the best juice i have ever had in my life. So I ordered some RY4 from the vapor station and although it is very good, it tastes nothing like the RY4 from the pre-filled carts Janty sent me. Anyone know where I can get some RY4 that tastes like the pre-filled carts?

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
I don't know exactly what brand juice that Janty carries or sells but I am a tried and true RY4 vapor myself (as I type). The only RY4 I've enjoyed and use daily is made by Dekang and I buy it in 50ml bottles from Rocky Mountain Vapor for only $22 and any purchase over $14 is free shipping. My understanding is that Dekang is one of the better flavor RY4's and I've only tried 2 other brands and didn't like them at all. Myself, I've lowered my nic level so I purchase the 18mg strength and cut it 50/50 with VG so I'm only vaping 9mg.

By the way I like your avatar (I'm a retired Marine) and spent many years at good old Swamp Lejeune. Are you current active duty?

:thumb:

Blue Falcon

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2009
NC
I will have to try them next. A 50ml bottle would be great. might actually last me a whole month.

By the way I like your avatar (I'm a retired Marine) and spent many years at good old Swamp Lejeune. Are you current active duty?

Im in the reserves but i know exactly what you mean by swamp Lejeune. Every time I go down there it rains in the morning, scorching hot and humid in the afternoon, and rains again at night. haha

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
I don't know exactly what brand juice that Janty carries or sells but I am a tried and true RY4 vapor myself (as I type). The only RY4 I've enjoyed and use daily is made by Dekang and I buy it in 50ml bottles from Rocky Mountain Vapor for only $22 and any purchase over $14 is free shipping. My understanding is that Dekang is one of the better flavor RY4's and I've only tried 2 other brands and didn't like them at all. Myself, I've lowered my nic level so I purchase the 18mg strength and cut it 50/50 with VG so I'm only vaping 9mg.

I just got some Dekang RY4 myself today and I also cut it with VG and it's lovely. :)

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
OK. I bought a Janty Ego and it came with a few pre-filled carts of RY4. Tasted like cotton candy and it was the best juice i have ever had in my life. So I ordered some RY4 from the vapor station and although it is very good, it tastes nothing like the RY4 from the pre-filled carts Janty sent me. Anyone know where I can get some RY4 that tastes like the pre-filled carts?

You might try this: Janty USA - USA SHOP || Shipping only to N. America

or better yet: The actual liquid...read the review!

Last edited:

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
Blue Falcon Thank You for your service.

Every time I've checked with other vendors, I always email them first to ask if their RY4 is Dekang brand which is the only one I really enjoy. I may be wrong, but I think that the "RY" in RY4 stands for Ruyan who is the original company who introduced either the first or one of the first electronic cigarettes and developed their own juices, the RY1, RY2, RY3 and the RY4. Each one tasting more like tobacco as the numbers got higher. I've not tried the other RY's however.

If I am in error about Ruyan I hope someone will chime in here and set me straight.

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Not to throw a wrench in the works, but I really can't stand the Dekang stuff. I use the RY4 from awesomevapor.com and find it to be the best RY4 I have had. I have tried 5 different RY4 variations from different vendors and Arno's RY4 is the best IMHO. Also, you should start small whether you buy it from awesomevapor or the Dekang from RMV. If you do not like it, 50ml might be a little much to swallow. Of course you could probably trade it with someone here on the ECF either way! Happy Vaping!:):)

Blue Falcon

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2009
NC
Janty USA - RY4 LIQUID <----that's the one he's looking for, I'm 99% sure of it. :) Sounds so good, I might get some for myself! Or does anyone know where to get just a staight up caramel vanilla flavor without the tobacco base?

THIS HAS TO BE IT! :)
It specifically says this is the juice shipped with the Janty ego and it tastes like cotton candy. thank you so much

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
THIS HAS TO BE IT! :)
It specifically says this is the juice shipped with the Janty ego and it tastes like cotton candy. thank you so much

You are so welcome! If you can remember, let me know what their shipping charges are...this sounds very yummy and I'm putting it on my "wish list". :)

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Sure thing, but i have 4 bottles from vapor station i have to vape up first. lol

Is it Vapor Station's RY4 or their VS4? I have tried the VS4 and their RY4 is also on my liquid wish list of things to try. If it IS the RY4, is it very caramel/vanilla or more tobacco?

Blue Falcon

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2009
NC
Is it Vapor Station's RY4 or their VS4? I have tried the VS4 and their RY4 is also on my liquid wish list of things to try. If it IS the RY4, is it very caramel/vanilla or more tobacco?

It is RY4, and its really hard to describe. definitely nothing like cotton candy. Maybe like vanilla with a touch (very slight tingly touch) of menthol. Not much tobacco flavor. Its good, just not what i was expecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread