Looking for SilverBullet Passthrough and/or Double Barrel Head

Status
Not open for further replies.

badfish5446

Verified Member
Apr 18, 2011
Kenosha, WI
If anyone knows were I can find a SB Passthrough or the Double Barrel Head for sale or if you have either and you would like to sell please contact me. My SB is green and it would be nice, but I'm not really worried about them matching.

Maybe if enough people bug Chad about them he'll do another run of each!!!!!

, Duane - duane5446@gmail.com

cddz

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
If anyone knows were I can find a SB Passthrough or the Double Barrel Head for sale or if you have either and you would like to sell please contact me. My SB is green and it would be nice, but I'm not really worried about them matching.

Maybe if enough people bug Chad about them he'll do another run of each!!!!!

, Duane - duane5446@gmail.com

I stopped making the DBSB because I was seeing folks stack batteries while using LR atties. Stacking batts a big no no to begin with :p
The Passthrough was on the expensive side. Besides, an 18650 can last some folks 2 days :p

cddz

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
But now there will be another way to get LRs on a HV device. Extension sleeve+Kick+DBhead. It'll be like a whole new PV, and you won't have to stack batteries. O.O

What do you think about that, Mr Chad? :)

-X

The kick can only dish out 10W, with an 18650 and two LR atties you would be over 20 watts on the DBSB

Xaiver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Clearwater, MN
The kick can only dish out 10W, with an 18650 and two LR atties you would be over 20 watts on the DBSB

To be fair, I was only pointing out that people wouldn't need to stack batteries with a set-up like that.

Gosh, so many good ideas have to be thrown aside simply because they won't work. What kind of world is this?

-X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread