Looking for similar juices to Halo "Southern Classic" and Totally Wicked "Blended Tobacco"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys
I´m kind of new into vaping and I haven´t tried many juices, but in the process I´ve found that tobacco flavours are my favorite. My favs so far are Halo "Southern Classic" and Totally Wicked "Blended tobacco".

Anyone can recommend me similar juices to those?
Any recomendation will be appreciated.

Best regards from Chile.

Last edited:

fongia

Sep 27, 2013
Santiago, Chile
Hey xtrange, I have an answer and another question for you...

As far as your tobacco flavors go, Indigo Vapors seems to be the go-to vendor for tobacco flavors. I have a few bottles and I've liked everything I've tried from them so far. I also have some from Nashville Vapors that I like a lot too. I can't say how similar they are to the Halo or Totally Wicked juices since I haven't tried them.

Now for the question(s)... I'm also here in Chile and I just got into vaping while I was home in the US a few weeks ago. I brought a bunch of supplies with me but obviously they're not going to last forever. How/where are you getting your supplies? Is it true that it's illegal to sell juices that contain nicotine in Chile? If you're ordering internationally, have you had any problems with getting the juices through customs? How long do the orders usually take to get here?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me. My Spanish is pretty good but trying to find out how things work down here is kind of difficult. I'd love to know what your experience has been.

Hello fongia
You must try Halo juices, are very very good.

I just checked with Indigo Vapor and they ship to Chile. :)

Unfortunately, here in Chile there´s only one place to buy quality juices (Cigarrillos Electronicos venta en Viña del mar y Santiago cigarros electronicos). They have Halo, Fuu and Fuel (USA, France and Germany). The problem: very expensive.

I´m also very new into vaping (2 month). I have been shopping in 5 e-stores, but I still don´t receive any package:
- Best E Cigarette | Buy Electronic Cigarettes | E Cig Juice - MT Baker Vapor (USA) / Own liquids
- Heaven Gifts Electronic Cigarettes eCigarettes eLiquids eJuices (China) / Dekang and Hangsen
- Greenhouse One | Electronic Cigarettes | Atomizers | Eliquid (China) / Own liquids?
- Buy Dekang e-Liquid | e-Juice with Nicotine For Sale | Discount eLiquid From China Manufacturer | eLiquidChina.com (China) / Dekang and Hangsen
- Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail / Hangsen

This are the stores that I´ve found that ships to Chile. I think the shipping process takes between 4-6 weeks.

I´ve heard that the chilean custom do not allow nicotine, so it can be very random to get nicotine with an explicit invoice.

If you need any help, please don´t hesitate to contact me.

Best regards

Last edited:

fongia

Sep 27, 2013
Santiago, Chile
Thanks for the info. A couple thoughts...

I've been reading on a few forums that a lot of the vendors are very friendly and would probably fill out the customs form to be a little more "friendly" than explicitly listing that the juices contain nicotine, if you contact them. I don't know for sure, but it might be worth exploring.

Also, I'm thinking it might be a good idea to coordinate our purchases... What I mean is that we could combine our orders to save on shipping costs. I'd be open to the idea.

Also, I looked on that website and I don't see anything about Halo Juices? Do they sell their juices with nicotine?

Anyway, thanks for the response. Glad to know there's a fellow vaper down here that I can talk to! :)

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Thanks for the info. A couple thoughts...

I've been reading on a few forums that a lot of the vendors are very friendly and would probably fill out the customs form to be a little more "friendly" than explicitly listing that the juices contain nicotine, if you contact them. I don't know for sure, but it might be worth exploring.

Also, I'm thinking it might be a good idea to coordinate our purchases... What I mean is that we could combine our orders to save on shipping costs. I'd be open to the idea.

Also, I looked on that website and I don't see anything about Halo Juices? Do they sell their juices with nicotine?

Anyway, thanks for the response. Glad to know there's a fellow vaper down here that I can talk to! :)

On their bottom banner they list Halo in a couple of places. My Spanish is non-existent, but I can read Halo, but can give no further details, and they do seem to carry it.

Hello fongia
That´s correct. Some vendors are "custom friendly". The problem is basically our local custom, it´s very strict.

I think thats a great idea. I just tag you as a friend on the forum.

A couple friends o´mine just bought liquids from them and they don´t sell nicotine products.

I have 5 orders of eliquid from differents vendores in shipping process so I can share some of them with you when they arrive to Chile. I also have a good hardware provider here in Santiago to share with you.

Best regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread