Looking for some 18 mg orange/blood orange/mango type flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
Five Pawns has Queenside which is blood orange and cream, people love it for some reason...I dont particularly care for citrus flavors but...actually now that I think about it I believe 5P stopped making 18 so nm. If you want a mango Mangri-la by Alice in Vapeland cant be beat, I HIGHLY recommend it, and they do 18

APA1

Apr 12, 2018
Five Pawns has Queenside which is blood orange and cream, people love it for some reason...I dont particularly care for citrus flavors but...actually now that I think about it I believe 5P stopped making 18 so nm. If you want a mango Mangri-la by Alice in Vapeland cant be beat, I HIGHLY recommend it, and they do 18

Thanks for the suggestions.

Plantsmantx

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2018
Can anyone recommend some orange/blood orange/mango type flavors that are available in 18 mg?
I really like the Mr Salt E - Blood Orange Lemonade.
I like the Juul - Mango.
But I'm walking away from nic salts.
Too much nicotine for me.

Any brand/flavor suggestions at 18 mg would be appreciated.
Thanks.
I noticed that Mr. Salt-E now sells "sub ohm approved" 5mg nicotine salt liquids in 100mg bottles.

https://www.justeliquids.com/products/mr-salt-e-blood-orange-lemonade-100ml

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Thanks. I wonder if these companies that offer so many options actually try to perfect each flavor. Have you tried them?
I've used all 3. Highbrow is the best flavor wise imo. MTV juices are sweet but the ability to get custom nic mg was useful and I did like the juices. VaporFi is overpriced and overrated imo but some like them and they do have a build your own juice option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread