Feb 13, 2013
Florida

LKnives

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Madison, WI
www.twitch.tv
I noticed that if you use the search bar while on a product page it seems to always add that product you your cart. Always double check your shopping cart before placing the order. That is a good rule of thumb for any order on any website.

Haha, sorry I was kidding. I only intended to purchase the 2 Panasonic CGRs and ended up snagging an iClear16 and a new carrying case because they were so cheap as well.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Haha, sorry I was kidding. I only intended to purchase the 2 Panasonic CGRs and ended up snagging an iClear16 and a new carrying case because they were so cheap as well.

You might want to stop looking around. That happens to me everytime that I go there lol

HughDaHand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2012
Swartz Creek, MI

Oh.. lol.. I actually do have a problem with them adding random stuff I don't want to my cart. Then there is the problem of me adding stuff I don't need because its so cheap. Fasttech is diabolical.... :evil:

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I have both the panasonic cgr18650ch and the ncr18650pd and the ncr's last about a day longer. I get 2 days from my cgr's and 3 days out of the ncr's for those of you interested. The ncr's are about 5 dollars more per 2 but worth it in my opinion. You can't go wrong with either battery but since I have both I thought I would let y'all know my experience. Vape on my brothers and sisters. Those are fasttech prices by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread