The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Looking for some deals in South FL/Broward area!

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by Chablo, Aug 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Chablo

Chablo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 26, 2013
    Dixie County, Florida
    Hey I've been looking for some things to purchase and I'm not really a fan of waiting on shipping times and local shops who charge ridiculous prices on things.

Anyone have anything listed that they could part with for some monies or not using anymore?

- eGo 1100mAh batteries <- desperate for these. Local B&M want $30+. :facepalm:
    - eGo 900mAh batteries- will take if price is good.
    - 510 tanks (preferably some vivi's or along those lines)
    - Juices - Local only vendors. If you know some great prices on 30ML with 24mg.

Not trying to post a classified but I'd rather find locally from fellow vapors.
    OR if you know any GOOD places that sell for decent prices around the Hollywood/Davie/Cooper/Pines/Plantation/Sunrise areas.

Local shops/vendors I've researched:
    Vaporlifeusa (Plantation) - Decent but not a big selection.
    VaporBurst (Davie) - TOO PRICEY. I'd buy my tips there and that's about it.
    VaporShark (Hallandale) - Juices are decent but that's about it.
    Sunoco on Davie Rd - Pricey juices and I do not need a starter kit.
    Payless Tobacco (Davie) - They are an actual tobacco shop. they carry juices but the selection is bland and pricey for 10ML bottles.

I have two 650mAh batteries I could trade for a 1100mAh.

If you know any shops in the area I might have missed or haven't discovered yet please feel free to let me know. It's my weekend thing. I visit different shops and check out stock and prices! I'm very hesitant to drop even a dollar on something unless I know what the store is like or how they carry their products.
    So if you have a favorite shop or spot to grab that "deal", feel free to share!

2. ovrjoyd
    This message by ovrjoyd has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Nov 13, 2013, Reason: unregistered associate.
    Oct 5, 2013
  3. ovrjoyd

ovrjoyd Unregistered Supplier

Aug 2, 2013
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Also, When I need replacement coils now I don't want to wait a week.

4. Chablo

Chablo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 26, 2013
    Dixie County, Florida
    i go to vapor life for my local in a bind stuff but shop mostly online

5. MiamiMom63

MiamiMom63 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2012
    South Florida
    Diamond Vapor recently opened up off US 1 about half a block north of Johnson Street on the west side. I've been there a few times and he's got some good juices he makes and from other vendors based in California mostly. Good stuff. Also, Savvy Vapor is eitiher already opened up or will be soon and they are somewhere in Hallandale, but I haven't been there yet. I think they may already be open. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.