Looking for some good Cotton Candy flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cstew

Aug 18, 2013
Rockford, IL
I am very picky with cotton candy and flavors in general... I tried a few different vendors, and my favorite is mount baker vapor by far... it's one of my main flavors, I even have my boyfriend stealing some of it. Mount baker vapor isn't chemical tasting or nasty off flavors, and they are cheap to boot on top of fast shipping, so all around win there.

QTPie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
McKinney, TX
I am very picky with cotton candy and flavors in general... I tried a few different vendors, and my favorite is mount baker vapor by far... it's one of my main flavors, I even have my boyfriend stealing some of it. Mount baker vapor isn't chemical tasting or nasty off flavors, and they are cheap to boot on top of fast shipping, so all around win there.

I have some MBV and it just doesn't do it. I don't know I had this cheap liquid a few months ago and it was awesome. Just can't find any good stuff in 80pg/20vg. I guess I am the exception with the fact that I cannot do more VG due to a sensitivity. Guess I have to get my cheap liquid again LOL

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA

I have some MBV and it just doesn't do it. I don't know I had this cheap liquid a few months ago and it was awesome. Just can't find any good stuff in 80pg/20vg. I guess I am the exception with the fact that I cannot do more VG due to a sensitivity. Guess I have to get my cheap liquid again LOL

i was going to suggest mbv's as well, since it's been the best cotton candy i've yet to find. the EM doesn't seem to produce exactly the kind of flavor you (we) seem to be looking for :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread