Looking for some ideas on an RTA setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
@Basnard, I've found the Ulton clone of the Typhoon GT IV not bad at all for an rta. And there's an optional MTL positive pin that you can get as well, if you're needing more restrictive airflow.

But for ease of use you probably can't beat RDTA's and rda's, as much easier to work with as you don't end up with air locks forming.

• Useful
Reactions: Javichu

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I a?m looking for something to replace my kayfun lite v2. Parts are scarce.

I need a single coil atomizer, want to build my coil and replace my wick, and want leak proof Kayfun technology. Stupid that they quite the Kayfun lite, best ever

What is the best on out there today guys?

Please start your own thread instead of hijacking an existing one. This is for your own benefit as you will get more eyes and therefore more help.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Wasnt trying to hijack it, tried starting a thread and it talks about only three tags and wont post. So I thought ask on a similar one.

Yeah, the tag thing is annoying. When that happens, just delete all your tags. That solves the problem.

BTW: "Hijacking", as it applies to forum posting, is not a derogatory term, per se. When you use someone else's thread for your benefit, it's called thread hijacking. It's not like hijacking a car lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread