Looking for some new Vendors/Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Kaua'i - Nevada
Anyone have suggestions? Im looking for a new vendor to try out. I like more whole/full flavors. Not anything specific, Just looking for a full bodied flavor that you can tell right off the bat what the flavors really are.

looking for some 5050 ratios Full VG and maybe some 6040 PGVG.

Im from Hawaii so I tend to stray to fruity/sweet flavors but am willing to try and check out anything else you all have to offer.

I hate buying from a juice company not knowing anything about them from other ECF users Lol

RottenJeeves

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2012
St Paul, Minnesota
if anyone has any good 100VG flavors for my dripper I'd love to know that as well. I know about Velvet cloud and tried them before, Just looking for a different company.

There a ten million vendors to choose from... which is a good and bad thing really.

If your looking for 100vg however, I would tell you to take a look at Velvet Cloud Vapor. You cant really go wrong with any of those.

TheReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Kaua'i - Nevada
No problemo! I love VCV juice don't get me wrong, Im just looking for something new, wanting to try some new brands that I've been seeing around and what not. I just can't remember some of the companies I was looking at haha.

and it's rough because Most of the New lines don't have the customization, it's either one ratio or they won't even tell you haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread