The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Looking for something similar to MBV Thug Juice from another vendor.

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by boomhower1820, Jul 14, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. boomhower1820

boomhower1820 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2013
    NC
    I ordered a two 15ml bottle of Thug Juice(fruity with strong menthol) in different nic levels. Love it! Ordered a 50ml bottle and even after steeping it's not nearly as good. Quality seems inconsistent. So I'm looking for something similar from another vendor. I've bought most of my juices from MBV and want to branch out a bit. Ideas?

2. Unseen

Unseen Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 13, 2013
    Michigan
    Try out Mister-E-Liquid. Their whole ice collection is on point.

3. boomhower1820

boomhower1820 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2013
    NC
    Looking for a fruit mix, theirs are pretty much just a straight flavor. Looking at Angel's Kiss from HHV with a medium or heavy menthol add on.

4. gotalotgoingon

gotalotgoingon Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I would recommend Beetlejuice by http://nicoticket.com. I picked up a bottle of this yesterday and have had a chance to vape some today. I have had other beetlejuices before but they had a lab taste to them. This one is a clean tasting juice and the fruits pop through at different times during the vape. No one fruit is overpowering in his Beetlejuice and that's what I like about it. Mine does not have menthol but he does have an option to do so. Give it a whirl. Awesome juice at a very reasonable price and I do believe he is running a 20% off sale right now as well.

5. jefsview

jefsview Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 2, 2013
    Crete, Il
    I was going to suggest Bah-in from HHV with added menthol.

I've ordered in 15ml to 50ml and the flavors have been very consistent with HHV.

They do use alcohol to mix, so when you get them, let them sit overnight with caps off, then shake and steep for a few days (at the least) for the best flavors.

6. TheGirlfriend

TheGirlfriend Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2012
    Plano TX
    not sure if someone mentioned it, but you could grab the MBV menthol flavoring and then add it to any fruit that you get from any company, that is-- if you liked the menthol part. Otherwise just source some menthol flavoring you like and add it to whatever fruit you try.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.