Looking for something to carry your E-Smokes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuda333

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
www.youtube.com
I found this neat little holder for your e-cigs $9.99 at Bass Pro shop. It has 14 slots for e-cigs or battery's

P1000464.jpg

P1000465.jpg

Last edited:

MikeDodds

Moved On
Jun 11, 2009
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: spam

StoneE4

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Chicago
Case is 5"x5" closed and 5"x12" open
Made by Red Head, and sold at BassPro.. I found it in the ammo section..
As a matter of fact, its intended use was to carry bullets.. they had allot of cool items that would work well to carry egigs... I also bought a pistol case to carry my e-liquid and e-cigars..$7

Thanks for the reply.

That sounds a little too big for my taste, but if it works for you that's great. I prefer a case that can easily fit in my front pocket. I've found the case that came with a set of earphones I purchased works best for me... I'll try to post some pics and actual sizes when I have some more time.

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
Was at my local Walmart last night and they had this USB case that holds 6 Thumbdrives... Looks like it might be good for holding some carts and bottles.. but it was not that price was only like 4.97
walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=9875794
Thanks for that, I found a single holder for thumb drive at our local store, I loved the hook they have! This would be great for my Janty Sticks & supplies, doesn't have the hook I liked so much but ok. BTW, it's 9.99 for the big one. Good price, even so.

Last edited:

Hangtime

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2009
I posted this in another thread too but this one is more fitting.

This is my prototype of an idea I had, I couldnt wait to use sheet metal and mount it with screws on my 510 pcc so I used a plastic tube and electrical tape just to make it work till I put the real thing together.... I'll be useing sheet metal when I get time... Your PV holder <<<link

nick76

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Salinas, CA
Go to Target look for a Travel Q-Tip pack cost 99cents ( at where they play travel cream , toopaste or toobrush cases..) it about 3" 1/2 lenght 2" 1/2 width 1/2" thick plastic case and the way it open a close just like a Cig's pack. It will be very usefull for carrying mini style ecigs (510, M40x ... ) with 3ml ecopure bottle and wireless usb chager fit inside. easily fit in jean pocket. Plus u can use the q-tips too!

*** If you can buy Xeno pen from Staples, take the clip pen holder put the clip on your M40X cart (it fit perfectly) so you can always have a ready Ecig hold on your shirt or pant just like a pen.

Hope this could help someone!
Nick

autrad

Jul 12, 2009
Minnesota
To carry individual PV's: Batteries, Atomizers and Cartridges, I use the small double flashdrive cases you can pick up at any office supply store for a few bucks. This way I can grab an 801, 901, Nebula etc. out of my brief case, stick it in a pocket and go.

Attachments

• Flash Drive E-cig Cases 002.jpg
    Flash Drive E-cig Cases 002.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 113
  • Flash Drive E-cig Cases 003.jpg
    Flash Drive E-cig Cases 003.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 160

autrad

Jul 12, 2009
Minnesota
Go to Target look for a Travel Q-Tip pack cost 99cents ( at where they play travel cream , toopaste or toobrush cases..) it about 3" 1/2 lenght 2" 1/2 width 1/2" thick plastic case and the way it open a close just like a Cig's pack. It will be very usefull for carrying mini style ecigs (510, M40x ... ) with 3ml ecopure bottle and wireless usb chager fit inside. easily fit in jean pocket. Plus u can use the q-tips too!

*** If you can buy Xeno pen from Staples, take the clip pen holder put the clip on your M40X cart (it fit perfectly) so you can always have a ready Ecig hold on your shirt or pant just like a pen.

Hope this could help someone!
Nick
Thanks, I've been looking for the clips everywhere with no luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread