The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Looking for stacked 26650 mechs, clone or auth!

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by BIG B VAPE, Jan 13, 2019.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BIG B VAPE

BIG B VAPE New Member

Jan 13, 2019
    Been at it for a while, searching for a 26650 stacked mech. Atleast one that's not going to break the bank! (Purge judge/jury) I know they are getting harder to find.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  2. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I don't have the skill set to assist you, I'm afraid. I am possibly thinking that perhaps that is a good thing. I don't know for sure, but possibly.

Welcome though, Big B Vape. I'm enjoying the screen name with the question I must say.

Anna

• Like Like x 2
  3. ExtremeDooty

ExtremeDooty Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 5, 2017
    Michigan
    I just did a quick search for Purge Judge and found several sites with Purge mods. They are way out of my price range and if you add "stacked" the price doubles to about $580.00. This was consistent over 3 websites. If this is what you really want, be prepared to pay top dollar for it.

And Welcome Aboard Big B.

• Like Like x 1
  4. suprtrkr

suprtrkr ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hi and welcome. That's going to be spendy. Might do better looking for a used set over in Vape Trader or something.

I think, if it were me, I'd probably be looking more in the direction of a 20/21700 set. I am not sure how much support the 26 series batteries are getting now.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. bombastinator

bombastinator Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    Just for the record, you want a 2 battery series tube mech using 26650s, correct?

• Like Like x 1
  6. BIG B VAPE

BIG B VAPE New Member

Jan 13, 2019
    That is correct!

• Like Like x 1
  7. ExtremeDooty

ExtremeDooty Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 5, 2017
    Michigan
    Are you willing to pay the $500 plus price tag? If not you need to start looking for used mods and I'm not sure where you do that.

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. BIG B VAPE

BIG B VAPE New Member

Jan 13, 2019
    I might have worded the subject of this thread wrong. Was implementing that judge/jury will break the bank... been trying to find used for a few months and nothing so far. Guess I'll just keep searching, thanks for the reply!

• Like Like x 2
  9. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Welcome and glad you joined.
    Might find some more information in:
    Mech Mods
    Feel free to ask your MM question again, the new members forum is limited as to the number of threads you can post and,sometimes, the expertise to answer questions.
    re: New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. Skunk!

Skunk! Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2014
    Las Vegas
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Skunk!

Skunk! Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2014
    Las Vegas
    Half price. I don't know anything about it though. Never ordered from thwre either.

• Like Like x 1
  12. bombastinator

bombastinator Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    An unpopular form factor of an unpopular mod type using an unpopular battery. Don’t ask for much do you? Authentic new is right out. You’re looking at a very low production unit. Something possibly not even kept in stock. Used authentic is probably also out of budget. It’s the kind of mod only an aficionado would buy and finding someone willing to sell cheap when they know what they got is highly unlikely. A Chinese clone is probably your only option if such an animal even exists. Maybe haunt Fasttech.com and hope you get lucky. My expectations are not high.

• Like Like x 1