Looking for stacked 26650 mechs, clone or auth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExtremeDooty

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2017
Michigan
I just did a quick search for Purge Judge and found several sites with Purge mods. They are way out of my price range and if you add "stacked" the price doubles to about $580.00. This was consistent over 3 websites. If this is what you really want, be prepared to pay top dollar for it.

And Welcome Aboard Big B.

Reactions: stols001

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Hi and welcome. That's going to be spendy. Might do better looking for a used set over in Vape Trader or something.

I think, if it were me, I'd probably be looking more in the direction of a 20/21700 set. I am not sure how much support the 26 series batteries are getting now.

• Useful

BIG B VAPE

Jan 13, 2019
Are you willing to pay the $500 plus price tag? If not you need to start looking for used mods and I'm not sure where you do that.
I might have worded the subject of this thread wrong. Was implementing that judge/jury will break the bank... been trying to find used for a few months and nothing so far. Guess I'll just keep searching, thanks for the reply!

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Been at it for a while, searching for a 26650 stacked mech. Atleast one that's not going to break the bank! (Purge judge/jury) I know they are getting harder to find.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might find some more information in:
Mech Mods
Feel free to ask your MM question again, the new members forum is limited as to the number of threads you can post and,sometimes, the expertise to answer questions.
re: New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."

• Useful

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
An unpopular form factor of an unpopular mod type using an unpopular battery. Don’t ask for much do you? Authentic new is right out. You’re looking at a very low production unit. Something possibly not even kept in stock. Used authentic is probably also out of budget. It’s the kind of mod only an aficionado would buy and finding someone willing to sell cheap when they know what they got is highly unlikely. A Chinese clone is probably your only option if such an animal even exists. Maybe haunt Fasttech.com and hope you get lucky. My expectations are not high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread