Looking for suggestions on cartos/voltage

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeFire

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2012
Twin Cities Minnesota
Hi gang,

I'm sure this question has been posted thousands of times but would like your personal recommendations as to where to "start" with variable voltage for particular cartos.

I have Boge 2.0's, Boge 3.0's coming and some 1.5 dual cartos (included with tanks from Hoosier). I thought since many of you are experienced with these on your VV's you could point me in the direction as where I should start voltage wise.....eliminate some of that trial and error :)

Thanks!

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
I'd also recommend starting low and moving up, especially with the 2 ohm cartos, you'll want to keep the voltage down on those to keep them from getting to hot or trip the limiter. With the 3 ohm it's preference I usually us those in the 5v ish range depending on the juice and type of carto.

With 1.5 ohm DC the limiter will likely come into play before you reach your preference but they should go high enough to preform well. If you like DC 2.5 ohm is also available, I'd recommend those.

SIC08869

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2011
Orlando
I'd also recommend starting low and moving up, especially with the 2 ohm cartos, you'll want to keep the voltage down on those to keep them from getting to hot or trip the limiter. With the 3 ohm it's preference I usually us those in the 5v ish range depending on the juice and type of carto.

With 1.5 ohm DC the limiter will likely come into play before you reach your preference but they should go high enough to preform well. If you like DC 2.5 ohm is also available, I'd recommend those.

Does that mean that the LT can go higher voltage with the 2.5 DCC, I have all 1.5 DCC's right now and realize that they are not getting over 3.8 realistically. Will the 2.5's allow me to get to maybe 4.2?

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
Does that mean that the LT can go higher voltage with the 2.5 DCC, I have all 1.5 DCC's right now and realize that they are not getting over 3.8 realistically. Will the 2.5's allow me to get to maybe 4.2?

You should be able to much higher with a 2.5 ohm DC. You could post and see what users are getting with 2.5 ohm dc and the LT in the LT thread, I'm sure someones tried it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread